Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I've said this so many times on NT but it still blows my mind how unprepared some of y'all are. If you entered a bunch of raffles and took Ls on all of them I'm sorry you couldn't grab a pair. but for the people that are on that "yOo I cAnT bELieVe iT's tHiS hArD tO cOp a gR" you gotta smarten up.

1) Literally nobody said what the production was on these even pre-pink midsole. Maybe they paid 500k pairs. Maybe they made 150k pairs. Nobody knows a real amount that some Instagram dude didn't make up to seem informed.

2) it's 2021. This isn't the days of refreshing your browser every 10 seconds on Eastbay at midnight and hoping to get through. ANY og colorway Jordan sells out instantly and requires work to get a pair. I'm 33 so I've been collecting sneakers for 25 years now. You have to adapt or you're gonna strike out almost every drop.

You started collecting when you were 8?....nice.

All laced up with nowhere to go:ohwell:
Definitely a very slight tinge of pink
D9FAF440-38F0-4720-B6D2-8708AAB8B39A.jpeg
Once you get some dirt on the soles you won’t even notice.

My size is $279 on stockx right now on release day.. definitely gonna wait for the undercutting to start before I bite but how do we know some of these won’t be pink pairs?

I wish GOAT prices looked like stockx cuz they don’t have all the extra fees

Not even mad that I missed out especially since a lot of folks are mentioning the pink midsole. On to the next one.

I've said this so many times on NT but it still blows my mind how unprepared some of y'all are. If you entered a bunch of raffles and took Ls on all of them I'm sorry you couldn't grab a pair. but for the people that are on that "yOo I cAnT bELieVe iT's tHiS hArD tO cOp a gR" you gotta smarten up.

1) Literally nobody said what the production was on these even pre-pink midsole. Maybe they made 500k pairs. Maybe they made 150k pairs. Nobody knows a real amount that some Instagram dude didn't make up to seem informed.

2) it's 2021. This isn't the days of refreshing your browser every 10 seconds on Eastbay at midnight and hoping to get through. ANY og colorway Jordan sells out instantly and requires work to get a pair. I'm 33 (yes I'm washed) so I've been collecting sneakers for 17ish years now. You have to adapt or you're gonna strike out almost every drop.
No matter how prepared you were or weren't, it was still a hard cop though...so...?

I entered 15+ raffles and only got 1 pair...from possibly the worst place to get a retail pair from price wise, END.

1) Literally nobody said what the production was on these even pre-pink midsole. Maybe they made 500k pairs. Maybe they made 150k pairs. Nobody knows a real amount that some Instagram dude didn't make up to seem informed.

2) it's 2021. This isn't the days of refreshing your browser every 10 seconds on Eastbay at midnight and hoping to get through. ANY og colorway Jordan sells out instantly and requires work to get a pair. I'm 33 (yes I'm washed) so I've been collecting sneakers for 17ish years now. You have to adapt or you're gonna strike out almost every drop.
This misses the point entirely. It's not a matter of adapting. It's all pure luck. All the preparation in the world ain't gonna help u if the coin flips the wrong way.

Missed on the foot apps and a huge storm came through last night knocking off our power and internet. Also cellular was down. Can't believe this **** all happened the morning of a release.

In store I didn’t see any pink when I went to pick up my pair, but getting home and fully inspecting there is some slight pink tint to it. Conflicted on whether to return or keep em. Carmines are one of my favorite Jordan’s behind the infrareds. Sucks that Nike made this huge mistake with them.

No matter how prepared you were or weren't, it was still a hard cop though...so...?

I entered 15+ raffles and only got 1 pair...from possibly the worst place to get a retail pair from price wise, END.

but you entered 15+ raffles. People think they're gonna join a FTL and FTA raffle and get a pair then take an L and are surprised.Of course there's gonna be times you enter endless raffles and don't win anything but most people who end up with a shoe they want put in the work

but you entered 15+ raffles. People think they're gonna join a FTL and FTA raffle and get a pair then take an L and are surprised.Of course there's gonna be times you enter endless raffles and don't win anything but most people who end up with a shoe they want put in the work
Respectfully, we don't really know how many raffles, etc folks entered. I don't recall anyone here saying "I just tried on snkrs and fnl, struck out on both...man this release is bs."

I'm due there are a few out there. But still.

This misses the point entirely. It's not a matter of adapting. It's all pure luck. All the preparation in the world ain't gonna help u if the coin flips the wrong way.
This. There’s nothing to really smarten up about on this release unless you pay for a bot or something to cop shoes. Either way for me and many other people THIS ISNT THAT DEEP. I love sneakers as much as the next guy but if I have to jump through hoops like this or do anything extra than it ain’t worth it to me

As expected, L on SNKRS. That was my last chance. Whatever. I hope everyone who got ‘em at least got decent pairs. Some of the ones in here with still a hint of pink, no way I could or would accept that.

Back
Top Bottom