Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Hibbetts was a go for the in store order today. 20210215_110242.jpg

I feel like at this point, it's a "you can't NOT see it" type of thing.

I see a slight hue of pink now on every pair. :lol:

Mind maybe playing tricks on me.

I agree. i was mad at the shoetubers who had the click bait titles "they sold me pink pairs!!!!" because on the videos they looked white to me. then i was able to get a pair at FNL and in store they were white. At home they have a slight pinkness to them.........or do they. I think at this point we are so afraid of seeing pink that we see pink when maybe this is how the sole on the carmine's looked all along. and then people who are made they couldn't cop are saying that they passed because of the pink issue (i was in that crowd lol). I copped a pair for retail and honestly this isn't the biggest flow i've seen on a pair of kicks that i've owned so i can live with this.

Not sure if you just didn't know or you're just being facetious with the "huge unfair," which would be a matter of your opinion. I'm simply stating that it had significance.

I'm sure the app creators didn't intend for local "check-in" codes to be useful nationwide. It was essential in getting a 10 minute head start without the hassle of physically going to the store when others might've have neglected to do so and/or were unware of how to transition "check-in" codes from several miles away your local app account, and as we'd seen during almost every release, several people didn't know about this or how to do it. There was a tutorial on damn near every shoe release page seemed like and it appeared most still couldn't grasp the concept.

These same group of would have been individuals can now just max out head starts without worrying about any of the check-in business making for a larger pool of entries with max head starts.

totally forgot about the check in process and that wasn't even that long ago. Last drop i had to do a check in for was the first class flight air jordan 1's. i was in the camp of people who didn't always get the process right. i don't feel bad though because i've gone into footlocker to have a manager or store rep help me check in on a few releases and they couldn't figure it out. even called corporate/customer service on one instance because the process literally just wouldn't work and i was in the store on their wifi.

Lol almost pulled trigger on ebay for 289. Just gonna wait a bit and hope for a restock.

Could it be the shoes look pink in one light and white in another ?

i definitely think this is the case. i got my pair from fnl yesterday and in store they looked as white as can be. looked at them at home and now i notice a pink hue. nothing crazy but, of course all of the social media frenzy about pink midsoles has us with anxiety over getting a defective pair.

Found a pair on ebay that looks good. Pulled the trigger. Even if I hit a restock there's no guarantee it will be a good pair.

Amazing that stores would do that. If they don't have pairs real customers want to buy, it'll drive them to other stores. Ultimately, they want people to come to their store for not just these hyped releases.....or no, they don't care and just want to offload everything quickly so they don't have to help individual customers?

Believe me man, I was just as confused as you are. On top of everything else, they tried to tell me I couldn't use the F&F on the motorsports, and that the computer wouldn't let them. I said "well if it's all the same to you, how about we just try and see what happens?" Kinda forced the girl to scan the coupon and in a surprise to absolutely no one, the discount rang up just fine.

Believe me man, I was just as confused as you are. On top of everything else, they tried to tell me I couldn't use the F&F on the motorsports, and that the computer wouldn't let them. I said "well if it's all the same to you, how about we just try and see what happens?" Kinda forced the girl to scan the coupon and in a surprise to absolutely no one, the discount rang up just fine.

People like this suck....so pathetic.

Since this release, the NG 1s, CB94, Griffey’s, Trophy Room as a whole, Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Russell Westbrook, climate change, spinach recalls, Covid, etc etc are making our days sadder, madder, and longer. Let’s remember the good times. Which one of these birthdays brings sunshine to your feet?
V Off-White Muslin (1 Year)
1613407197252.jpeg

III SE Unite Fire Red (1 Year)
1613407296152.jpeg

1 High Turbo Green (2 Years)

1613407239441.jpeg

X Lady Liberty (6 Years)
1613407478921.jpeg

VI Infrared (Retro) (7 Years)
1613407439188.jpeg

VI Infrared Toro (7 Years)
1613407405213.jpeg

2009/XXIV Fight for Your Right (12 Years)
1613407533581.jpeg

XIII Flint (23 Years)
1613407347927.jpeg

Since this release, the NG 1s, CB94, Griffey’s, Trophy Room as a whole, Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Russell Westbrook, climate change, spinach recalls, Covid, etc etc are making our days sadder, madder, and longer. Let’s remember the good times. Which one of these birthdays brings sunshine to your feet?
1613407197252.jpeg

1613407296152.jpeg

1613407239441.jpeg

X Lady Liberty (6 Years)
1613407478921.jpeg

1613407439188.jpeg

1613407405213.jpeg

1613407533581.jpeg

XIII Flint (23 Years)
1613407347927.jpeg
rainking rainking we need your answer! I think I already know what you’ll say. :rofl:

1613407197252.jpeg

1613407296152.jpeg

1613407239441.jpeg

X Lady Liberty (6 Years)
1613407478921.jpeg

1613407439188.jpeg

1613407405213.jpeg

1613407533581.jpeg

XIII Flint (23 Years)
1613407347927.jpeg
I GOT SCREWED OVER ON FLINTS. 🤬 ‘EM! :lol:

Wow, it’s been a year since the Unite Fire Red 3s? I haven’t worn my pair yet. I keep saying I want to put white laces in first, but personally I dislike starting the process of relacing.

On the other hand, I couldn’t wait ten minutes to put on my new Carmines. Put them on as soon as I got back to my car. And I wore them again yesterday. Man, I really really love them!

Last edited:
For those suggesting that we are hypnotizing ourselves in seeing pink on these retros - just go and take a look at pics of the DMP or 2014 releases and compare. No tinge of pink in any of those models. Stop trying to convince yourselves that these are fine. Lol
I’ll be the judge of that when my pair comes in. Thank you for your concern.

Wow, it’s been a year since the Fire Red 3s? I haven’t worn my pair yet. I keep saying I want to put white laces in first, but personally I dislike starting the process of relacing.

On the other hand, I couldn’t wait ten minutes to put on my new Carmines. Put them on as soon as I got back to my car. And I wore them again yesterday. Man, I really really love them!

Fire red 3? You mean the all red 3s?

Back
Top Bottom