Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I really hate the state of sneaker culture is in right now with these fake xxx resellers aka CULTURE VULTURES it got me turning my attention to going after G1 transformers 😁

I recently picked up a Combiner Wars Constructicons. Also want to get a masterpiece mp-36 Megatron.

I have 2 that are close but at the 1 they will be for sure gone quick. The other they might sit but they also probably won't get them as it's low volume and in the middle of nowhere lol. It'll be pure luck if I run into them in my size at the outlet.
What state you in?

Right on. I’m in Cali and there’s no chance in hell I’ll catch them at an outlet. Vultures galore.
We don’t get really that much snow but over the next 2 days we are supposed to get 6-12 inches...so if it's this week they drop in my outlets it's gonna be tough to get there lol.

I'm seeing hues of pink on almost all of them now think I'm traumatized by this shoe.
1613357521756.gif

FTL def is in bed with social media characters

folks knew these were raffle yet still came to the store acting like they could just waltz in and cop a pair or the goons had bad intentions.

I heard 34th street was a zoo too. No social distancing, people pushing each other, no masks. What a joke.

EF815B28-4282-42EB-ABC9-82D104B6CD41.jpeg

Good luck man. Both those outlets are sooooo bad haha. I'd say WCH has the better chance of getting them.
I'm really not gonna look too hard, I've already got one. The outlets are ok. There are better ones for sure. Is WCH Washington Courthouse? That's one of the two I am referring to. The one in Columbus is pretty good which isn't too crazy far. Occasionally I drive to the one in Indiana and I've found a ton of good stuff at that one which shocked me. It's really big too.

The outlets are good when people return good stuff. They aren’t when they don't lol.

Without the whole "pink" thing goin viral, I probably wouldn't have noticed it. My midsole is fairly white, in certain lightings and angles I guess there is a very slight hue of pink... but maybe my mind is playing tricks on me because its like im forcing myself to think theres pink since everyone is mentioning it. If it doesn't get more pink over time and it stays the way it is then I'm cool with it....

We don’t get really that much snow but over the next 2 days we are supposed to get 6-12 inches...so if it's this week they drop in my outlets it's gonna be tough to get there lol.

Highly doubt they hit outlets anytime soon. Gonna be months later when they do. Nike gotta sort through all the defective pairs and stamp them as B-grades first

Without the whole "pink" thing goin viral, I probably wouldn't have noticed it. My midsole is fairly white, in certain lightings and angles I guess there is a very slight hue of pink... but maybe my mind is playing tricks on me because its like im forcing myself to think theres pink since everyone is mentioning it. If it doesn't get more pink over time and it stays the way it is then I'm cool with it....
Starting to wonder if anyone would have really noticed it if there wasn't those couple pictures of truly jacked up ones. They were definitely out there and no one noticed for quite some time.

I'm really not gonna look too hard, I've already got one. The outlets are ok. There are better ones for sure. Is WCH Washington Courthouse? That's one of the two I am referring to. The one in Columbus is pretty good which isn't too crazy far. Occasionally I drive to the one in Indiana and I've found a ton of good stuff at that one which shocked me. It's really big too.

The outlets are good when people return good stuff. They aren’t when they don't lol.

Yeah, I figured you were talking about Washington Courthouse and Monroe. Haven't had a ton of luck at either, and Monroe can be super shady at times. Most of my decent buys over the years have been at WCH.

Yeah, I figured you were talking about Washington Courthouse and Monroe. Haven't had a ton of luck at either, and Monroe can be super shady at times. Most of my decent buys over the years have been at WCH.
If you don’t mind me asking (if you don’t want to answer I totally understand). What is shady at Monroe?

Honestly man there was a point in time where I hit those places back to back nearly every morning at open and sometimes swing back through again lol. When I did that I used to find all kinds of everything. Those are the ones that get the good outlet stuff. Obviously I no longer have time to do all that and nor does nearly anyone lol. They can have it.

It's much better to relax and collect then worrying about getting everything like I once did.

Back
Top Bottom