Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

yall gotta ask these sellers questions justdont rely on pics

you know how that goes with yellowing. some pics hide the true shade of yellow

probably same for pink

straight up ask them arethe midsole tinted pink? and if you say they arent and they come to me pink im coming to whoop that ***!

probably same for pink

straight up ask them arethe midsole tinted pink? and if you say they arent and they come to me pink im coming to whoop that ***!
I’d ask them if they are tinted pink because I want a pink pair. If they say no, they are white then you’re Gucci. :lol:

I’d ask them if they are tinted pink because I want a pink pair. If they say no, they are white then you’re Gucci. :lol:
1613437932963.gif

probably same for pink

FE45788D-5FA9-452A-903D-930949BB0B0A.jpeg

I really hate the state of sneaker culture is in right now with these fake xxx resellers aka CULTURE VULTURES it got me turning my attention to going after G1 transformers 😁

Funny, I did get lucky on the FLX app, and picked up Carmines today, but honestly I was more excited with this package that arrived today from Hasbro 🙌🏾
F4538783-551B-4328-A882-ADE2D59A62A7.jpeg

P.S. Do I Un-DS the Devastator or leave it in the box? 🤔

a lot of these mid soles do be looking pink especially on the back below the nike air honestly looks to me like a tiny drop of the red paint get mixed into the vat of the white paint in one of the factories

or they were painting the red pieces of leather too close to where the midsoles were being stored before assembly

Since this release, the NG 1s, CB94, Griffey’s, Trophy Room as a whole, Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Russell Westbrook, climate change, spinach recalls, Covid, etc etc are making our days sadder, madder, and longer. Let’s remember the good times. Which one of these birthdays brings sunshine to your feet?
V Off-White Muslin (1 Year)
1613407197252.jpeg

III SE Unite Fire Red (1 Year)
1613407296152.jpeg

1 High Turbo Green (2 Years)

1613407239441.jpeg

X Lady Liberty (6 Years)
1613407478921.jpeg

VI Infrared (Retro) (7 Years)
1613407439188.jpeg

VI Infrared Toro (7 Years)
1613407405213.jpeg

2009/XXIV Fight for Your Right (12 Years)
1613407533581.jpeg

XIII Flint (23 Years)
1613407347927.jpeg
It's almost unbelievable to me how much better the unites look with white or grey laces. It feels like it shouldn't even be debatable. To each his own though lol.

a lot of these mid soles do be looking pink especially on the back below the nike air honestly looks to me like a tiny drop of the red paint get mixed into the vat of the white paint in one of the factories

or they were painting the red pieces of leather too close to where the midsoles were being stored before assembly
Honestly just looks like a darker or different shade of white to me on a lot of them. I don't know. The ones I have look good. That's what I was going for lol.

If grab these carmine this week or next week I'm chilling until
Fire red 3s OG
White cement 3s OG
Play-off 8s in true form
South beach 8s
Some Kobe's hopefully at retail
Jordan 1s depending on cw

Back
Top Bottom