Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

IMO this is worse than SNKRS. SNKRS sucks but it’s randomized, FLX is essentially pay to play.
Think about this: one system is completely random and the other system rewards users with more points. You're unsuccessful with both. You can do something to improve your odds on one system and there's nothing you can do to improve your odds on the other system. You choose to complain about both instead of making the effort to improve your chances on the one system that you can actually have some control over.

I couldn't cry and watch others win. You decide what you're going to do going forward.

Nike can’t find people to work on the snkrs app. They are constantly hiring for it.. it’s like they put all there eggs into a basket with this but just can’t fix it

Think about this: one system is completely random and the other system rewards users with more points. You're unsuccessful with both. You can do something to improve your odds on one system and there's nothing you can do to improve your odds on the other system. You choose to complain about both instead of making the effort to improve your chances on the one system that you can actually have some control over.

I couldn't cry and watch others win. You decide what you're going to do going forward.

Does it really benefit though?

When you factor in the amount of extra money you have to spend at these foot stores in order to hit, it's probably more cost effective just to pay the the $30-$60 over retail.
I know everyone here hates to pay resellers, but I'd rather pay $40 over retail than an extra $400-$500 to Footlocker for a CHANCE at said shoe.

I think I should be able to count paying resell as charity, cause what these resellers are only making $20-$30 a shoe. They'd get a better ROI from selling crack...but that's another conversation.

Nike stresses the pairs are not changing over time. If it’s pink gonna be pink if it’s white its gonna stay white.
When is the last time you heard nike stress or communicate anything? Lol

One thing I'm 110% sure of about Nike is that they don't give a **** about telling you anything. Especially about flaws.

That’s because they are probably too cheap.

Maybe, but for the roles they are hiring for those jobs demand a very decent starting salary...

The fact is even if snkrs is a failure it gets done what Nike needs done a sell out, because the snkrs app is no better than a glorified hype marketing tool now, they can hype shoes that really don’t have hype by putting it on snkrs the new sneaker crowd sees it as “oh damn they on snkrs, they limited, resell gotta cash in” like Griffey’s shoulda been on snkrs? Come on....

Nike your doing an excellent job of pushing your core audience away.... it’ll eventually lead to your demise... these sneaker Twitter kids ain’t here to stay.

BSTN pair came in. I don’t see pink unless I tell myself it’s pink...
Leather (or lack thereof) though...
510BFEC0-A735-45AF-ADFD-BF904AB2577B.jpeg

362912F4-FD83-4BF6-85C7-50C42CF4807B.jpeg

AFED1024-0298-4B66-B016-2AC11CB5131A.jpeg

To your point, when Covid first hit back in early 2020 sneaker releases were being delayed left and right due to worldwide shipping constraints. It's seems like the whole calendar of releases shifted a whole two or three weeks.

God forbid something there actually be a defect with the shoe... they just go ahead and release the mf'er. Some stores either sold their entire stock, sold what they had left after shipping back questionable pairs or refused to sell or just shipped back everything.

Jordan Brand should've just ate this one, did a mandatory recall of all their stock and then set another official release date after having gotten things in order.

Right. This and how they release marquee Retros. I can only imagine how it’ll be when the cool Grey 11’s are up next. There’s still a lot of time to get it together but still.

Nike can’t find people to work on the snkrs app. They are constantly hiring for it.. it’s like they put all there eggs into a basket with this but just can’t fix it

Nike/JB has a monopoly on the sneaker-game now. Adidas fell off hard, UA never got it together, and all that hype/marketing that Puma and NB tried to achieve the past few years still doesn’t even put them anywhere near where they can pull significant interest away from Nike/JB. There’s little/no incentive for Nike/JB to improve any of this since competition simply isn’t there at this point... SNKRS will continue to be a sh*tshow and the FL group investing in GOAT means that the awful mess of a FLX system will be here to stay.

Not really a good time to be a sneaker enthusiast but a golden era for Nike/JB resellers both in those buying FSRs or limited releases (via bots etc) or those long term collectors looking to offload.

Save your cash though, we’re likely in for a downturn in the economy and I guarantee you guys will be able to circle back and pick up some (especially GR) pairs closer to retail down the road (don’t expect older and more limited pairs to go down much though). People were offloading mad pairs in 2009-2010, it was fantastic since you could find some steals on eBay from people trying to pay bills, etc. by panic selling and offloading pairs they were holding.

Save your cash though, we’re likely in for a downturn in the economy and I guarantee you guys will be able to circle back and pick up some (especially GR) pairs closer to retail down the road (don’t expect older and more limited pairs to go down much though). People were offloading mad pairs in 2009-2010, it was fantastic since you could find some steals on eBay from people trying to pay bills, etc. by panic selling and offloading pairs they were holding.

Likely gonna be waiting a while for my goat pair since the seller is lowly waiting for the pair to come to him.

When I went into the store yesterday, they told me they didnt even have my size and that was after being told they only had defective pairs. 10 was the biggest and resellers cleaned out the FA nearby of all Griffs. I think they only had like an 9 and down in those so I was pissed.

I decided to hang by the register and a guy looked at my size and gave them back because of the pink. I jumped back online and complained about it and they let me check them out. I saw two and one was a bit worse than the other so I left that pair but I wasn't allowed to buy 2 anyway. I didnt even know they were selling them; I just happened to be there looking for Griffs. I feel like this will happen a lot in person over the next week and you'd have to be there everyday to get lucky enough to run into the stock so guess who wins.. resellers again.

I got one pair at retail. Now hoping to catch a restock for the double up I needed.

When I went into the store yesterday, they told me they didnt even have my size and that was after being told they only had defective pairs. 10 was the biggest and resellers cleaned out the FA nearby of all Griffs. I think they only had like an 9 and down in those so I was pissed.

I decided to hang by the register and a guy looked at my size and gave them back because of the pink. I jumped back online and complained about it and they let me check them out. I saw two and one was a bit worse than the other so I left that pair but I wasn't allowed to buy 2 anyway. I didnt even know they were selling them; I just happened to be there looking for Griffs. I feel like this will happen a lot in person over the next week and you'd have to be there everyday to get lucky enough to run into the stock so guess who wins.. resellers again.

I got one pair at retail. Now hoping to catch a restock for the double up I needed.

That’s doing way toooo much. If it becomes something near if not the norm, I don’t want it.

You think that the points for spending helps you win but it doesn't because everyone has the same headstart. That makes it just as random as SNKRS draw system

615 I Be Kickin Her Out 615 I Be Kickin Her Out a little of that is happening everywhere this year with the cold fronts etc. Its WAY worse than it was last year. Colder and tons more snowy days already. I hate winters with a passion though so I wouldnt call last year mild but the last few years here have not been INSANELY cold like it was during the mid 2000s.

Thinking of trading an extra pair of infrared 6s I’ve been holding onto for these. Struck out with all head starts etc .. order canceled from dsg.. this release was a **** show . Good trade? Besides the “pink” any quality issues ?

Back
Top Bottom