Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Prices on Goat still going down...dudes making $10-$20 over retail at this point. Not even worth the hassle.

it’s always worth the hassle to the reseller. They honestly have no idea what sheets are going to hit and which ones are not. They go all in on every shoe and except their losses on the bricks along with their big profits on the super hype Pairs. At the end of the year they only see how much they made total

it’s always worth the hassle to the reseller. They honestly have no idea what sheets are going to hit and which ones are not. They go all in on every shoe and except their losses on the bricks along with their big profits on the super hype Pairs. At the end of the year they only see how much they made total

This is such an amateur approach to reselling though. Like if you held these long term or moved then on release day (or even better yet, before release), the returns would be a lot better.

AF37F478-7BF3-4955-90C7-AAEFF8C39677.jpeg
212DD270-F111-4CF9-9CA5-8FDF89DA06BC.jpeg
AFD0FCCB-E8A0-4BC4-8016-F06224C31BAD.jpeg
Definitely a slight “pinkish hue” on my pair. I’m torn between just saying **** it and rocking with it, or just saying **** it and letting them go. As others have said, I think the leather is the most egregious thing of all.
JB really screwed the pooch on this one.
There is absolutely no pink on your pair. U good fam.

There is absolutely no pink on your pair. U good fam.
I don’t know what it is then. Something just looks a little off with them. Either way, like I said the leather is my biggest complaint. Between these and the FR4 I’ve just been super disappointed with what JB is doing with the classics.

Could you imagine if we get the white/infra 6 and the leather is this bad on the entire shoe? Gives me the creeps just thinking about it. Lol.

I don’t know what it is then. Something just looks a little off with them. Either way, like I said the leather is my biggest complaint. Between these and the FR4 I’ve just been super disappointed with what JB is doing with the classics.

Could you imagine if we get the white/infra 6 and the leather is this bad on the entire shoe? Gives me the creeps just thinking about it. Lol.

JB has literally 0 incentive to increase quality. People are sheep and will buy it regardless. Wouldn’t surprise me if they lowered quality and increased retail prices in the next year or two since the shoes are going to sell and the vast majority of people who buy retros don’t seem to have the same quality standards NTers by and large do.. Hype >>>>>> quality to these people.

Prices on Goat still going down...dudes making $10-$20 over retail at this point. Not even worth the hassle.
This is such an amateur approach to reselling though. Like if you held these long term or moved then on release day (or even better yet, before release), the returns would be a lot better.
I was just looking at the Stussy's wondering why they were hard to get, just to be at $10-20 over retail. It's ridiculous at this point.
This is exactly what's so infuriating about it on loads of releases. A bunch of clowns making $10 here, $20 there on each sale, but when you add in fees and shipping as a buyer (plus more sales tax due to the inflated sales price), you end up paying $60+ (and it's usually +) more than retail. It's why at this point I can only bring myself to pay resale on the handful of releases I'm REALLY burning to own and which seem to have some halfway solid quality.

I still wish I was able to get a pair of Carmines at retail. If they had been pink, easy to return. I've no interest in rolling the dice on SX or Goat when I've no idea what the pair will be like that I'm paying an inflated price for. I know, there's eBay, but every pair I see either looks pink, and/or comes out at $300-plus all said and done. I don't need these that bad, but it still bums me out the way this all went and that I'm left without a good pair of them. Oh well. Thank god we didn't have this kind of a debacle with something like Concords, I would have slit my wrists LOL

Last edited:
I was just looking at the Stussy's wondering why they were hard to get, just to be at $10-20 over retail. It's ridiculous at this point.

I hope Carmine's drop

Yeah I need the Carmines to drop to around 235-240 on Goat and I'll cop locally for $220 :pimp:

Isn't goat separating the pink soles and the regular ones? Either way my pair is waiting on authentication from ebay. Hopefully they come in this week.

Isn't goat separating the pink soles and the regular ones? Either way my pair is waiting on authentication from ebay. Hopefully they come in this week.
Even if it is, I ain't paying Goat prices for this particular shoe. That's just me, though. I totally understand there are bigger fans than me of this shoe, and people who care more about owning it than me.

This is exactly what's so infuriating about it on loads of releases. A bunch of clowns making $10 here, $20 there on each sale, but when you add in fees and shipping as a buyer (plus more sales tax due to the inflated sales price), you end up paying $60+ (and it's usually +) more than retail. It's why at this point I can only bring myself to pay resale on the handful of releases I'm REALLY burning to own and which seem to have some halfway solid quality.

I still wish I was able to get a pair of Carmines at retail. If they had been pink, easy to return. I've no interest in rolling the dice on SX or Goat when I've no idea what the pair will be like that I'm paying an inflated price for. I know, there's eBay, but every pair I see either looks pink, and/or comes out at $300-plus all said and done. I don't need these that bad, but it still bums me out the way this all went and that I'm left without a good pair of them. Oh well. Thank god we didn't have this kind of a debacle with something like Concords, I would have slit my wrists LOL
You guys are lucky you even have a choice. Here in Australia we get limited access to everything, half the good stuff doesn't even release. I've probably paid resale prices on 90% of my purchases, in USD, and I've been collecting/buying sneakers for 20+ years..! :rofl::rolleyes

Someone entered a raffle for me and won, goes to pick up the pair and they sold it because of course.. why would anything not be backdoored. I was calling around local foot stores last week and I called WED and the lady says to call back Friday.

I happen to go to that same FA on Saturday and 2 employees tell me they got them Tuesday and released on Wednesday-so the same day I called. Those same two employees flat out tell me how the store got screwed and how they specifically work with multiple resellers.

When a restock happens, it loads up OOS or is wiped out by bots... the Ebay listings almost entirely don't say anything about it being pink which is going to lead to BS most likely. I have 1 f'ing pink pair that I barely want unless I can at least get 1 white pair and even then the leather is for **** on these. I'm feeling defeated with this release and its so tainted, you can't even enjoy them like that.

JB such a F up... I lost so much respect and value for both JB and Nike over the last couple months.

There will be restocks.
Yeah, but I almost never happen to be online and able to grab when they do. But I mean, I guess if I saw a restock and could buy for retail, sure I’ll take a shot.
Someone entered a raffle for me and won, goes to pick up the pair and they sold it because of course.. why would anything not be backdoored. I was calling around local foot stores last week and I called WED and the lady says to call back Friday.

I happen to go to that same FA on Saturday and 2 employees tell me they got them Tuesday and released on Wednesday-so the same day I called. Those same two employees flat out tell me how the store got screwed and how they specifically work with multiple resellers.

When a restock happens, it loads up OOS or is wiped out by bots... the Ebay listings almost entirely don't say anything about it being pink which is going to lead to BS most likely. I have 1 f'ing pink pair that I barely want unless I can at least get 1 white pair and even then the leather is for **** on these. I'm feeling defeated with this release and its so tainted, you can't even enjoy them like that.

JB such a F up... I lost so much respect and value for both JB and Nike over the last couple months.
This is the bigger picture **** that’s just draining the life out of the fun of all of this a lotta times right now.

Last edited:
Those Bulls XIV's are tough. I have mine up for sale because I had to make room but if they don't move I'll gladly keep them. They look dope in that pic above.

Back
Top Bottom