Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Was there something wrong with the 2012 release? I wore them to pick up Carmines.

The inverted navy midsole paint on the 2012 Olympics annoyed me juuuust enough to despise them! Though a simple repaint would have solved the problem for me, I knew I wouldn't have put the time in.

'00:
Oly00.JPG

'12:
Oly12.JPG

The inverted navy midsole paint on the 2012 Olympics annoyed me juuuust enough to despise them! Though a simple repaint would have solved the problem for me, I knew I wouldn't have put the time in.

'00:
Oly00.JPG

'12:
Oly12.JPG

I still have my '12 pair, only 6 I would be open to purchasing at this moment. I have every other pair that I "need".

After wearing my pair for a few hours today, i can see the leather on these are actually pretty decent and is starting to break in. The leather on these is definitely better than what they put on the 2008 and 2012 pairs, although it’s not top notch.

You must've got your pair from Trophy Room.. can't see this plastic breaking in anytime soon. Did they also come with blue laces :lol:

Do these look pink? These look pink some angles and white in others. Really a shame, wanted to take my pair straight to feet.
AC3E2590-0C1A-464F-8B8F-B62BF48D9C8C.jpeg

C915230A-1560-40B8-B849-574A682697AF.jpeg

4F7AB051-5DD9-4E25-8CCB-13C546B7F874.jpeg

I hope whoever tried to get these got your pair successfully because this re-release had many problems such as quality, diminished quantities due to recalls, and purchase procedures.

And I feel sorry for the peeps who struck out.

I quit trying to get these after I struck out with all 3 divisions on the day before the re-release. I sure as hell ain't going to the resale route! Those sorry a%$ loser resellers can go f off.

It just wasn't worth it for me to put in work to get a pair of shoes that caused unnecessary trepidation and reluctance predicated on quality issues stemming from midsole paint used.

The photos posted on here during the weekend of the re-release also convinced me to bypass. There were pairs that didn't have the dreaded f'd up pink midsoles thankfully, but I still had skepticism. I agree the midsoles had a pearl look to them as my associate from Shiekh described after seeing photos. The look of the midsoles just gave me an impression that they would eventually turn pink.

And what compounded the quality issues were a multitude of gripes on here about the overall material of these feeling cheap.

Last edited:
Do these look pink? These look pink some angles and white in others. Really a shame, wanted to take my pair straight to feet.
AC3E2590-0C1A-464F-8B8F-B62BF48D9C8C.jpeg

C915230A-1560-40B8-B849-574A682697AF.jpeg

4F7AB051-5DD9-4E25-8CCB-13C546B7F874.jpeg

These look fine to me but here's the thing. Pics are not reliable. The only two things I have seen that make them show up when its there has been inside lighting and my eyes. I have taken pics trying hard to show it and its barely noticeable. Not to mention filters and angles making a difference and the midsole picking up color from surfaces etc.

First pic looks pink the rest either white or I can't really tell. But in person, you can definitely see it (some are worse than others).

* favyellow favyellow pair looks pink IMO.

Back
Top Bottom