Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I'm still holding out hope for an epic All Star Weekend restock featuring Carmines with snow white midsoles! :D

Guys, having family that doesn’t know English isn’t that far-fetched. My grandmother lived in the USA for 20 years without knowing any English.
You can literally create the label yourself. Email it to them and have them tape it to the box. They can simply drop it off at the post office or even just give it to a mail carrier. They don’t need to interact with anyone but you.

You can literally create the label yourself. Email it to them and have them tape it to the box. They can simply drop it off at the post office or even just give it to a mail carrier. They don’t need to interact with anyone but you.
I wish I was kidding but they don’t have a printer. I actually had to print something last week and went to the library to do it.

Guys, having family that doesn’t know English isn’t that far-fetched. My grandmother lived in the USA for 20 years without knowing any English.

exactly this.

I wish I was kidding but they don’t have a printer. I actually had to print something last week and went to the library to do it.
1614058950511.gif

If they’re already shipped, Nike isn’t going to do anything else. That is you’re only option.

Back
Top Bottom