Air Jordan 6 retro NRG x Social Status - Cow fur/reptile - February 21 - $250

Btw, fyi those that copped on ndc/snkrs, that we’re mentioning the price tag difference. Nike just emailed me regarding my lebron wtt which had a suggested price of 185 but said they’re refunding the $15+ difference. Might be the same in this case?

My thoughts:

Social Status packaging is still undefeated. Pairs come pristine whenever i order from them. :pimp:
If this AJ6 was all Pony, they would have been fantastic to me. I think the patent leather reptile embossed mid panels make them look trash. :ohwell:
The NRG box is always a W for me, wish Nike would sell accessories like that on NDC for people. :lol:

Also, llerraj llerraj I have access to Swoosh, but although there is practically a FSR, it's not discounted from what my friend told me. Still full price.

PO
SS sent me a huge box this go around, seemed like it was sliding around freely. They’re packaging is always nice. Missed fedex yesterday, so they thru the box up my stairs :lol: box is separated like the infras but at least the shoes are intact.

Social status related Jordan Brand made AJ IV for the store founder James Whitner
DzuLDfdWwAMCz_A.jpg

DzuLDohWkAEHgZL.jpg

DzuLDyGX4AAW97Y.jpg

Dz3UHPDW0AAS6cb.jpg

Dzj3UUAXcAc0FyW.jpg

Dzj3UT_W0AEqbEY.jpg

Good Stuff

Anyone notice on their pairs that the suggested retail says $200 on the box? Now I know Social Status can probably charge whatever they want, hence the $250. But I wonder is pairs selling directly from Nike for $250 say $200 suggested retail on the box?

Anyone notice on their pairs that the suggested retail says $200 on the box? Now I know Social Status can probably charge whatever they want, hence the $250. But I wonder is pairs selling directly from Nike for $250 say $200 suggested retail on the box?

Nike is such bastards

When I get my pair I’m a talkIng loud on the phone to customer service and getting my $25.00 back.

Jesus Nike.com is becoming like a crooked mom and pop shop

Last edited:
20190222_170620.jpg
some quick in progress pics because i have to goto work now. Its not a huge difference and i cant get much lower on the hair but theres a difference. Left toe box hasnt been touched yet

Attachments

• 20190222_170553.jpg
    20190222_170553.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 20190222_170530.jpg
    20190222_170530.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 20190222_170604.jpg
    20190222_170604.jpg
    352.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 20190222_170627.jpg
    20190222_170627.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 20190222_170544.jpg
    20190222_170544.jpg
    330.4 KB · Views: 40
Nike is such bastards

When I get my pair I’m a talk loud on the phone to customer service and get my $25.00 back.

Jesus Nike.com is becoming like a crooked mo and pop shop
No you won't. They listed them for $250 and you paid $250. You have no ground to stand on.

Let’s see
I’ve done it before
If not I got the pair for 10% off the price of $250 Talking to a phone rep yesterday on the 6s
It’s worth a try
My dignity is wroth more than $25. I'm not going to whine until someone throws me crumbs to shut up bc a tag on a box says something other than what I willingly paid. You do you though.

My dignity is wroth more than $25. I'm not going to whine until someone throws me crumbs to shut up bc a tag on a box says something other than what I willingly paid. You do you though.
Ok Everyone just calm down...LOL..... By the way for most people it will be a refund of $50. And I'm assuming Nike will refund the difference. They recently gave refunds for the Lebron 16 Watch The Thrones . They charged $200 but the box said $185 .

Hey bro take a Xanax and relax
If I Get the money back I get it back
if I don’t what difference does it make to you

Ok Everyone just calm down...LOL..... By the way for most people it will be a refund of $50. And I'm assuming Nike will refund the difference. They recently gave refunds for the Lebron 16 Watch The Thrones . They charged $200 but the box said $185 .
I just view it as a ***** move. I paid $250. I don't care that they once were going to charge $200. When it was offered to me, I was told it was $250. I willingly paid $250. I'm not going to go back and whine to get it at a price lower than I willingly paid. My dignity won't allow me to do that.

I just view it as a ***** move. I paid $250. I don't care that they once were going to charge $200. When it was offered to me, I was told it was $250. I willingly paid $250. I'm not going to go back and whine to get it at a price lower than I willingly paid. My dignity won't allow me to do that.

Good for you and your dignity

Nike is the original retailer they didn’t pay 55% of the box price as other retailers do
it’s 100% profit for them

Having one price is cool but playing more when the lesser price is attached to the box and is something else
Nike should at least man up and pay back the difference

If I get the $25 great if not that’s ok also

Back
Top Bottom