Air jordan 6 rings (don't hate)

Aye was anyone forunate enough to cop all the six rings color ways? ( who cares? I do!
laugh.gif
)

I got the lakers and they're not that bad. They're one of my favorite pair of beaters

I thought you got them all.  They only made like 64 different colorways.

I don't have any
grin.gif

blazers, sonics, concords. traded for the blazers from a fellow nt'er for a pair of orlando dmp 7's

personally i like a lot of the 6 rings and think its not a bad shoe to kick around in, i destroyed my concords.

I'll admit. I still have the breds, only worn them once. I had the concords and all the other colorways that released but, I sold them. They're just too bulky looking for me. I stick to the original J's and retro versions that I have.

There were the only ones I liked, but it still wasn't enough for me to actually buy them.

air-jordan-6-six-rings-black-dark-army-varsity-red.jpg

i have the concords,jazz,trailblazers,hof,flints, i like them all i was thinking of selling some but idk. i cnt sell my concords tho they was the first pair me and my lil girl got together she was only like 2 weeks old i know they are boyish for a girl but they were the first release after she was born so i had to do it.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I'll admit. I still have the breds, only worn them once. I had the concords and all the other colorways that released but, I sold them. They're just too bulky looking for me. I stick to the original J's and retro versions that I have.

I got the breds and concords, I swapped the laces to round ones and they look much better, imo.

I have the black/reds, kind of an impulse buy on release day. Good beater shoes, but I find them to be really uncomfortable and hard to get my foot in, even though they're a half size big.

Originally Posted by marcelwuzhere

I cop the lakers the flints and concords
pimp.gif
and the GS jawns! I was late on the nellys tho!
mad.gif

I hope people don't start following Wale with "Jawns"!

Originally Posted by I3rianF

Originally Posted by rauls054

none @ all

Same here

Right here as well. Tempted a few times but not really my thing. Not really tempted after thinking it over clearly.  

OP, if you realy wanted to make this thread, Sneaker Showcase Forum and have pics?  

Back
Top Bottom