Air Jordan 60+ july 09 (no pics)

Like it not, when these release, they're gonna sell out.
smh.gif

OK did the home work and here's the list:
5 games:
1986-63 against Boston
1987-61 against Detroit
1987-61 against Atlanta
1990-69 against Cavs
1993-64 against Orlando

So possible to see II's;III's,V's,VIII's
embarassed.gif
It washard to decide on shoes as he wore shoes at begining of a season and then the others sometimes in playoffs, so not quite sure on the shoes he wore
ohwell.gif

But theres the years
wink.gif

funny when people get mad at an idea like this before they see the shoe. every thread has people wanting more retros. if they made a retro instead of everyshoe nt thinks will be a bad idea, people would be complaining about how many retros were being produced. look how many people are crying about the amount of1s out now.

From Wikipedia: List of National Basketball Association playerswith 60 or more points in a game

Pts. Player Team Date Opponent Score FG 3P FT
69 Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls 1990-03-28 Cleveland Cavaliers 117-113 23-37 2-6 21-23 Overtime victory
White/Black/Red 5s
http://www.youtube.com/wa...p;feature=player_embedded

64 Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls 1993-01-16 Orlando Magic 124-128 27-49 1-5 9-11 Overtime Loss
White/Black/Cardinal Red 7's. This was Shaq's first NBA game against Michael. Michael soon switched to wearing the white 8's in February 93.
85067-61.jpg

63 Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls 1986-04-20 Boston Celtics 131-135 22-41 0-0 19-21 Double-overtime loss
White/Red/Black 1s
http://www.youtube.com/wa...91042&feature=player_

61 Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls 1987-03-04 Detroit Pistons 125-120 22-39 0-0 17-18 OT
White/Red/Grey mid 2s or White/Black/Red mid 2s. I think it was the white/red/grey.

61 Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls 1987-04-16 Atlanta Hawks 114-117 22-38 0-3 17-21
White/Red/Grey mid 2s or White/Black/Red mid 2s. I think it was the white/red/grey.

So the potential 60+ hybrid is 1+2+5+7 in some combo of black, white and red.

Originally Posted by Trav T

So he scored 60+ points 5 times, mostly in the 80's and early 90's. I think it's a combo of 4 shoes.
KingJay718 said I's and V's were included. I think the II's and VII's are also included.
sick.gif
This is going to be terrible...

Originally Posted by PlatinumDNZ

Originally Posted by indohan

Do you consider yourself as an reliable source?

i ive worked for nike for a few years now. so yeah i believe so.

This man knows what he's talking about.

60+ is real. I've been told that it takes a lot from the 5.

I am sure that Platinum actually knows more than he's telling in this post, there are some more things in that lineup.

MaZe

Ok so how long is JB gonna run with this "fusion" idea??
Spizikes/6ringz
I like the idea- not always the results
Iguess the gonna do this till sales just drop due to people being tired of he hybrids, then he'll go back to retros- maybe??
I think this is a bad game plan for the brand
How bout Ray Allen Sigs?
Or just start retroung some of those old jump suites mike used to wear?
Sign marcus to a lil deal- release some MJ PEs ( Marcus Jordan)
Make jumpman pros a nikeID shoe
Man if I can come up with good ideas- I'm sure the people at JB can( maybe)

ha. that is funny. do you think monkeys come up with these ideas? and here I thought hollywood was running out of ideas..

Wow, that's even a worse. So we're talkin' about a fusion of the I, II, V, and VII.
sick.gif
. Alone those shoes are fire, but fused, a not so good imagecomes to mind
laugh.gif

Besides retros....this is the only way Jordan Brand is gonna make money....cuz they New Sigs aint makin no moves.....I give CP3 some time though....

Back
Top Bottom