Air Jordan 7 “Flint Grey “ Spring 2021

I’m definitely in for a pair. Skipped out on these in 2006 and wore my Cardinals to the ground but the more I looked at these over the years, the more I wish I would’ve copped them back then.

Having said that, I have gripes over the shade of grey suede on these being a lot darker than the OG pair but I’ll be damned if I don’t pick these up this time around.

I notice that the ones who are absolutely all about the OG shape can never fully describe the OG shape on VII’s.. after every post, I just end up right where we started :lol:
Tbh man I love the OG shape but that 2002 playoff slant is so satisfying to me. I would have to say that is my favorite 7 shape
20210418_080850.jpg

This is actually a good review from this guy. You can also see the shape and color differences.

Standalone video for the OG (kinda disgusting he’s holding that dirty *** shoe bare hand tho)

Not sure why I never picked these up. Think I was on Air Force 1 lows heavy at that time. These are NEEDED,, on a disco only tho.

7s can’t sell out, can they?

Most definitely clean I wonder are they gone do raffle tickets for these ? I could see these being Fcfs

i'm not to peculiar on the different retro shapes throughout the years, but I'm liking the shape of these. The colorway is nice, but it definitely feels dated. I may be in on the PSGs and not these, but I like that they're bringing out the good retro + colorways.

They'll def sell out. But can see them going the Cool Grey 3 route: $10-$20 above retail on stockx the next week lol
One of the dumbest things in sneakers is when a shoe sells out, only to sell $10-20 over retail price on SX.

Buyers pay more than retail when they shouldn’t have to and the sellers actually lose money on the shoe. Only entity that wins is SX.

Resellers should leave GRs like these alone.

Back
Top Bottom