Air Jordan 7 “Flint Grey “ Spring 2021

EB4E0C04-E5E5-4187-92CA-22DBD5D14EB2.jpeg

These were SO HARD back in the day. Quality was on point too. Great quality suede, and tumbled leather uppers. Also love the silver lace tips. The hint of purple was sick too. These sold BETTER than the original color way released the same day that year. (Cardinals) One of the best non go color ways ever IMO. :emoji_ok_hand:

Extremely pleased. One of my fav retro plus' ever. These were immaculate when they dropped. The suede and leather were so nice and the color way was sick. I ended up letting my pair go in like 2010 before I even got to wear them.

IN. :nthat:

Saw this thread and Diddy bopped over to my closet to grab these...

F50586B3-60DC-438D-9991-F49BC8427E0A.jpeg

My pair from middle school, (I’m a hoarder IDC)

They dropped the same day as the Cardinals. As a youth, I looked smooth pass those and was like
giphy.gif

These and a grey suit, you couldn’t tell me I was the flyest person on the planet

Last edited:
They’re cool but definitely would’ve copped cardinals over them. Don’t remember these being that beloved and sought after but I guess that’s just me.

They’re cool but definitely would’ve copped cardinals over them. Don’t remember these being that beloved and sought after but I guess that’s just me.

I suppose it varies based on location. In my particular area these sold out on the very first day, with the cardinals remaining available several days after release. That is kind of weird to happen.

pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford put me on to these 7's when i asked "what other then 13's could come to mind when i say flints", def happy i have these in the collection.......hope they do the 06s justice with these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom