Air Jordan 7 60+ DMP Pack!!!New Pics

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

where are people coming up with names for the raptors? chicago, breds....

i only want the raptor/chicago/breds (LOL) in sz 10, who wants the whites?
They are Air Jordan VII's. The colorway is black/true red. If you call them anything else you are a real clown. They are not Raptors, they arenot Chicagos, they are not Breds. Black/True Red. That's it. Please stop with the idiotic nicknames forever. Call them by their model, then the colorway,or vice versa.

Unfortunately the packs that are sold to us wont be as clean as these. They will have glue and tiny blemishes.
Thats to be expected by Jordan Brand nowadays
That couldn't be more true. Im excited about this pack both shoes are very nice in my book. But you know they are going to be mediocre tobad on the quality.

And is the name bred really that big of a deal it saves time when typing..

On-->> Jumpman23.com ,, when you look through the shoes set to release in august , both the blk/charcoal/true red 7's,,and the orlando 7's
say there $135 each,, THIS INFO IS FROM JUMPMAN/NIKE ........

So is it possible there not set to RELEASE AS A PACKAGE ????????

Originally Posted by bdub253

They are Air Jordan VII's. The colorway is black/true red. If you call them anything else you are a real clown. They are not Raptors, they are not Chicagos, they are not Breds. Black/True Red. That's it. Please stop with the idiotic nicknames forever. Call them by their model, then the colorway, or vice versa.

You sound like an idiot. Do you call people by their full first, middle and last name every time you address them?
indifferent.gif

How about we just call them whatever the f#$k we want and you don't worry about it?

Originally Posted by The J Collector

On-->> Jumpman23.com ,, when you look through the shoes set to release in august , both the blk/charcoal/true red 7's,,and the orlando 7's

Damn, I'm definitely copping one pair. I didnt have the funds for a package, but I can do 135 for a pair.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by The J Collector

Damn, I'm definitely copping one pair. I didnt have the funds for a package, but I can do 135 for a pair.

Yea I was wondering the same thing. I really hope this is a single release and not a package.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by bdub253

They are Air Jordan VII's. The colorway is black/true red. If you call them anything else you are a real clown. They are not Raptors, they are not Chicagos, they are not Breds. Black/True Red. That's it. Please stop with the idiotic nicknames forever. Call them by their model, then the colorway, or vice versa.

You sound like an idiot. Do you call people by their full first, middle and last name every time you address them?
indifferent.gif

How about we just call them whatever the f#$k we want and you don't worry about it?

You're right. Sorry about that one Nancy. Your avy was made to honor Nancy Reagan, that's why I'm calling you Nancy. I'm rocking theKentucky's today (White/blue XVIII's). My Mashburn's. My George Brett's. Tomorrow I might put on my Mariners VI's... Or maybe myHornet's VIIIs. Haven't decided yet.

Go to nike.com and check jordan release dates there not in a pack they are going to be sold apart for $145 a piece can't wait.

^^THESE WILL NOT BE SOLD SEPRATELY.

THESE WILL BE SOLD TOGETHER AS A PACKAGE.

LOOK AT THE DMP 1'S ON JUMPMAN23.COM, IT SAID THE SAME THING..

Back
Top Bottom