Air Jordan 7 60+ DMP Pack!!!New Pics

theres always sick releases on my b-day (aug23) and the raptors are my fravorite j of all time, but im not copping.
they just dont look right
tired.gif

these bad boys come out the saturday before we go back to school.
(It will b a interesting day in BMT texas)

Nice. But it's either those or the Touch Pro 2 (school refund ftw. :lo) so I think I'm goin w/ the new phone. Might cop the Raptors separately at mylocal spot

im gonna try my hand at copping these on Employee Appreciation in Sept.
I hope theres no street hype for these like the 12s and 1-60+ pack cuz those are just sitting on the shelves.

im so glad we finally get the OG blk/red colorway of the 7s!!! i was kinda mad in 02 when i found out they werent the same

air-jordan-7-vii-original-og-black-dark-charcoal-true-red-1.jpg

IMG%5D

pimp.gif
....i still cherish the 02s but there about to turn into some newbasketball kicks after i get these!

Hopefully this spot I know decides to split this pack just like they do with most Jordan packs.

I'm only looking to get the Raptors as well.

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

im so glad we finally get the OG blk/red colorway of the 7s!!! i was kinda mad in 02 when i found out they werent the same

air-jordan-7-vii-original-og-black-dark-charcoal-true-red-1.jpg

IMG%5D

pimp.gif
....i still cherish the 02s but there about to turn into some new basketball kicks after i get these!

are yall sure these look like the og's or yall just hyping them up cause yall dont have the 02 retro?? because i want the one that looks like the og the most i dont want know fusion type color 7

yea i know the 02's are black on black so the og was really grey and black? cause somone on here said the only reason that pic looks grey and black causethey was beat and messed up thats why i was asking that. so the ones coming out look more like the og's than the 02's cause if so i need a pair . cansomone please help me out thanks

Back
Top Bottom