Air Jordan 7 60+ Pack (Pics)

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

im sorry but hougmin , yall need to stop giving JB ideas.

a0e2501451743caeb4e400548396df27f3197a9.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so now i guess GENTRY gets his ideas from all the fakes they been getting from the ppl they busted ............WORSE RELEASE OF 09

Horrid.

I have no respect for anyone as a shoe lover if they actually pay money for these.

They look ok but I think I've just been desensitized by the crap JB has been putting out lately. If these were introduced 5-6 years ago, there would bechaos.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Horrid.

I have no respect for anyone as a shoe lover if they actually pay money for these.

that seems ignorant to me lol

shouldnt we buy what we like??? anyways, thesse are a sample so all the ppl moaning and groaning SHUTUP!!!

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Horrid.

that seems ignorant to me lol

shouldnt we buy what we like??? anyways, thesse are a sample so all the ppl moaning and groaning SHUT UP!!!

Ignorant? Ignorant would be me saying I can't respect one's person if they buy these. Me saying I can't respect someone as a sneaker fan if theypurchase these isn't ignorant at all. It's the truth.

These are a joke and a poor excuse for a Jordan. We all know JB has fallen way off in the past few years, but these?! These are basically authentic, fakeJordans.

everyone has there title to an opinion but nobody can tell me that every og shoe that came out was fire to them and rock what you like and YOU know if they arefake so it doesnt matter

Back
Top Bottom