***** Air Jordan 7 Bordeaux unreleased 2001 sample ***** via-sneakernews.com

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

THANKS BTW UR LATE

oh yea btw thats a different sample

heres the link different pics and different sneakers you are excussed - http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2009/09/01/air-jordan-vii-bordeaux-sample/

THEYRE THE SAME SHOES JUST DIFFERENT PICS SO SHUT N U R EXCUSSED

ok sure i was wrong im not like most people here ill admit it so ok you win but they are different pics and more detailed so i shared

pimp.gif

Id cop 3 pairs if dey release

Over time these have grown on me. Hopefully these release so I can scoop a pair. The quality on these though look a lot better than the CDP's

People will crucify me for this... but I really honestly think they are ugly, and overhyped... dunno they just don't do it for me....

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

People will crucify me for this... but I really honestly think they are ugly, and overhyped... dunno they just don't do it for me....

you aren't the only one....top 5 of the ugliest colorways to me
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JarnailSingh23

nicee

thanks for the informative statement....i can now rest better knowing you find these nice 3 months after this post was made.....once again....thank you

In 2001? No cop for me . . .

In 2009? OG colors FTW (they grew on me and this sample pair looks nice, never did use to like 'em)

ohwell.gif

They're not my first choice of colors, but the nostalgic element brings me to really really really want a pair of these.

Back
Top Bottom