Air jordan 7 Playoffs retro 2022 - 30th anniversary

because they release bad colorways and then are shocked when people don't want them. Like that colorway coming up.
Nike still sells out these bad CWs at full price. I don't think they are shocked about anything. They can release this kind of thing until people stop buying them up within a day. If not instantly.

I hope they do keep doing stuff like this. There's no way they can sell this forever. They'll have to get back to churning out the classics.

We said that 10 years ago..this aint stoppin
I mean it has stopped in the 10 year window you just provided. Everything was sitting. Especially this BS.

I'm not saying they won't release some of this stuff, they will. There's levels though. Right now they have no incentive to release anything but whatever they feel like.

Nike still sells out these bad CWs at full price. I don't think they are shocked about anything. They can release this kind of thing until people stop buying them up within a day. If not instantly.

I hope they do keep doing stuff like this. There's no way they can sell this forever. They'll have to get back to churning out the classics.

No they don't

That PSG colorway sat and went to outlets, because they were sent back

A25F9671-B1D3-4767-94EF-35449A97F555.jpeg
F2E49D9C-3A1F-4F7E-9445-FFD8199C4418.jpeg
EC15D719-CDF7-4706-B09B-00FDB8A48BC4.jpeg

Was a sign of the times. During that era funky colors on clothing/shoes were all the rage.

Yeah, I remember the era. It worked on the Bordeaux’s. At the time, the black version was always considered the serious playoff shoe. So it just seemed off to me.

All I want to buy these ones is authentic leather on te forefoot and a darker purple with matte paint on the midsole... I mean, more similar to the OG ones than last retro from 2012 and 2002

Back
Top Bottom