Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

I'm going to assume FTL/Champs VIP reward coupons are excluded from Retros?

I use my VIP on retro all the time in all footlocker in the bay area. I even used bday coupons before the new revision. But it is usually descretion of the store.

I use my VIP on retro all the time in all footlocker in the bay area. I even used bday coupons before the new revision. But it is usually descretion of the store.
You can't use birthday coupons on retros? It worked online for the black/red 1 lows for me

Carmine 6 or Hare 7? I like the Carmine 6's colorway more..but the Hares look really nice when fresh..and the 7s feel nice and lightweight compared to the 6s
used to like the 7s over the 6s lol.

the 6s are a better silhouette than the 7s. but for these particular color ways i like the hares better than the carmines. really a close one tho. 

6s are annoying with that lace lock an difficulty of putting your foot in em. 7s you can pretty much just slip on.

I wish I could score the same way
Woke up release day about 11am here in cali,
did the triple S's
had breakfast with my girl and relaxed, aka slayed them sugar walls.
walked into my local shoe store at about 2pm.

Got eem!
Yup I only got 1/3 pairs I wanted last year gamma 12s and Carmine's are being copped real soon tho what's everyones must this year?

nerd.gif

They are hard to put on, that must be why they got the tongue with the two wholes to help you slide em on lol
yea once you get your foot in 6s are money, but that difficulty to put your foot in em kinda turns me off 6s

Hit my first raffle
white-kid-dance-club.gif

what is this from :lol:

the mike jack pants :nthat:

I never buy matching gear for a shoe release but this poster tshirt will be had, about to apply my $20 vip coupon to it.

I also have never seen JB have this much matching release gear for any shoe. Usually its a cpl shirts, a pair of shorts, and socks. But these Hares got about 5 shirts, 3 tanks, 3 pairs of socks, some hats, shorts, and matching 1 mid & low

why is stuff saying "Jock" ... Doesn't Bugs say whats up Doc

Sports related. Jocks are athletes.

Last edited:
Saw these in person not too long ago......

All I can say is make sure you take a look at your pair before you buy. Remastered my ***. They made the Hare 1's with better quality

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom