Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Nice to see people hittin on the raffles. Kinda regret that I didn't put in much raffle work for these. The only HOH I went to said fcfs so I'm relying on those Shiekh raffles. If none of those hit I'll be out on the beat early Saturday morning. No way I sit this one out. Must have.

white-kid-dance-club.gif

sorry had to steal this. Just got my call HOH came thru :smokin

**** they did raffles? I was still thinking it was today and tomorrow smh
(Last pair i did a raffle were for Oreo 5s) is the new raffle system during the weekend?

I got 4 raffle tickets. I'm supposed to get a Guaranteed ticket for these in on friday. Supposedly some dude woulda took $20 at another spot to make sure I'd win his raffle..but I passed on that

iknownuffin iknownuffin Footaction, Foot Locker, Champs all do their raffles Monday & Tuesday. Shoe Palace is till Wednesday and Shiekh has a code up from the Saturday before till Wednesday.

**** they did raffles? I was still thinking it was today and tomorrow smh
(Last pair i did a raffle were for Oreo 5s) is the new raffle system during the weekend?
it's been Monday and Tuesday for a while, today is Wednesday

Respect your opinion... but disagree. Bel airs where gone as soon as the doors open... the only Jordans that sit here are the ones that sit everywhere. What part of the city u in? Forgot to add I still stay here

No, you misunderstood me. I'm from Cleveland,ms. I clearly stated that the fresh prince are being rocked all over Jackson. You took it the wrong way. All I'm saying is they go for crazy colors instead of ogs.

(Houston heads) anybody got sheikh codes for greenspoint or any other malls besides the ones posted?

matchin shoes with your women...  SMH

I mean, do you.  Just my opinion. I don't want my wife wit the same shoes as me. Def. don't want to be wearing the same kicks at the same time. Just jive cheesy to me... and young!

The bafoonery in here.
When a shoe drops fools buy matching socks, shirts, hats and shorts.

But think it's cheesy to wear matching shoes with their girlfriend/ wife?

I think it's embarrassing to see a grown man wearing socks with carrots on them vs a grown man sharing his passion for a sneaker with his partner.

To each their own.

THIS!!!

We like cheesy!!! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/s...E95ED302-B399-47AC-99BB-E78EB5059BD7.jpg.html

Now, back to the topic of this thread. :D

Especially if they sell it in stores. But oh well, I still want it. Might not wear it right away, but I'll get it.

Back
Top Bottom