Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

You're comparing pleather to durabuck though...

The 8 model isn't as popular as other Jordan's for some reason
ohwell.gif
so time will tell how well they sell in the year of the 8s. I personally love them and have all the black durabuck collection (Chromes, Aquas, Suns, Playoffs) except the Sugar Rays but people want a mortgage payment for those
laugh.gif

Those PE's 8s were all exclusive to HOH and before those JB never released PE's retros with the players name on it. The record breaker 13's were limited to Boston and Miami if I remember correctly.

mean.gif
At myself for not lining up for those 13s back then but man I remember seeing about 15 deep in the hood at 6:30pm the night before release
sick.gif
this was before the concord madness...

Hell just look at the Supreme Foams release... imagine Ray breaking the record today and JB releasing those
sick.gif
I'm not comparing the shoes, I'm comparing the exclusivity. JB could drop the Sugar Rays and I guarantee you that will hype up all 8s released that year. People who miss on the Sugar Rays will feel obligated to get a pair of 8s and most likely they'll all flock towards OG color ways, even if it has retroed in the past 3 years.

I remember being able to get a pair of those 13s for $270 back then but I don't like 13s like that nor was I willing to spend $270 lol

And the Chromes is another color way they could bring out and have people going crazy, and they'll create some crazy color ways as usual and maybe hit the jackpot with one or two. After all it is a Jordan shoe so selling out will not be a problem, that is if the hype keeps on until 2016.

laugh.gif
 so someone sold you your shoes back to you after stealing them from you?

roll.gif

yall buggin lol
laugh.gif

but yea man i hadnt seen the chambrays since mines so they was real rare and they was a size 10 but my foot had shrunk since then bc of wearing mad chucks and ish so im down to like a 9 in some shoes so the chambrays was kinda big, they were still fresh with the box and card but was looking big on my foot so i ended up selling them to a guy that worked with me...after me and some other homeboys started trading stories about missing shoes we came to the conclusion another homie of ours had been plucking our kicks......and the thief would always say he wanted the chambrays to let his story stick, but all along he had my shoes just never wore them around me .... my moms stood outside of finishline and waited for those shoes, i texted buddy from work and asked him whats the sneakerstore showing on the price tag on the box, he said finishline
mad.gif
.....lets just say he aint taking no more kicks and me and the homies got kicks back and summore lol

I really doubt Orion's release again... Think an red 7 might look good of its not leather like 6s

@Anthracit8s yeah I've always thought a carmine 7 would be so dope!! Honestly I'm really surprised with all these retro+ cws jb puts out these haven't made... Seems logical

I hate the citrus cw, thats just me though. It reminds me of ketchup and mustard or mcdonalds, cant get it out my head when i see them

I hate the citrus cw, thats just me though. It reminds me of ketchup and mustard or mcdonalds, cant get it out my head when i see them
Me too, citrus 7s just don't do anything for me, I mean non-OG color ways don't really do anything for me but those are just ehh. I like the fact they're all black but the contrast stitching just throws me off. I don't think of ketchup and mustard though lmao I think of the Hawks, when I see certain color combos I always think sports team first idk why.

The contrast stitching really throws off the citrus cw. If it were all black to go with the upper it would look much nicer

I just need the Citrus and Pearls to complete the 2006 set :D

Had the Citrus and beat them to the ground :lol: even the suede was coming off of the side of the toe box on both. I remember my boy having the Pearls back in 2006 but I never really liked that colorway for some reason :\

The only ones I care for right now are the French Blues, Hares, and Bordeaux

Last edited:
i regret alot of shoes i sold and them citrus is one, they had to go tho the toe was getting type ashy, that 06-08 run when mikes had colored stitching was aight to me, i copped them black and blue stitiching 5s that year and a year or so later them laker 6s dropped

Last edited:
Not a fan of the Citrus 7s at all.

Reminds me of the time my manager was rocking them one day, we all got to clowning around and throwing jokes back and forth and what not, one of my co-workers hit him with the "man, take them damn True Flights off!" :wow: man we were :rofl: never saw him wear them again.

Not a fan of the Citrus 7s at all.

Reminds me of the time my manager was rocking them one day, we all got to clowning around and throwing jokes back and forth and what not, one of my co-workers hit him with the "man, take them damn True Flights off!"
eek.gif
man we were
roll.gif
never saw him wear them again.
i aint gon front that did make me type weak at work
laugh.gif
, it was some fugazzi citrus 60 plus color that dropped that was extremly stink.....from negative and positive feed back from that post i guess i can say they are an arguable retro plus 7

lol tru tru that spoiler tho (that suede on them was crazy hot before it got ashy lol)  aight yea them hair 7s tho i need them
pimp.gif

Last edited:
The only thing wrong with the Citrus was the material used but regardless I loved that shoe.

Back in the good old days when these were $135 and 4s were $115

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom