Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Im cool on everything except for the hares, bordaeux and flints. Im starting to warm up to the 7s. They're like a more sleek version of the 6.

i was low key feeling them bordaeux looking raptors that dropped in that 7s pack, i most def wouldnt mind those dropping by themselves

(wrong thread but....) these should come out dolo, wasnt really feeling them orlando joints

air-jordan-7-vii-black-charcoal-team-red-60-pack-bulls-vs-magic-1.jpg

(wrong thread but....) these should come out dolo, wasnt really feeling them orlando joints

Love these. The older heads didn't like them because they're puritans and wanted to see something closer to the '02 joints. 

But idgaf, these are better to me than the darker version 

Btw, I love how this thread is turning into a general VII's discussion lol

Last edited:

Love these. The older heads didn't like them because they're puritans and wanted to see something closer to the '02 joints. 

laugh.gif
i honestly like them better too thought i was the only one lol,  i think its getting like that bc there have been a couple of slept on 7s that hasnt resurfaced, ima stickler for 7s tho

I could see JB doing a Year of the Sheep 7 for 2015.

All white version perhaps?

Its pretty much a guarantee that they'll do an AJ 1 version also.

Be cool to see JB bring back the Hare Is since Is are popular right now. And I always liked them too

Be cool to see JB bring back the Hare Is since Is are popular right now. And I always liked them too

Would be dope, especially as they're doing a Carmine pair of 1's to go with the 6's. The Hare 1's are already a thing so why not retro em? :smokin My current pair is pretty much trashed, and i've been looking for a new set anyways.

This DMP version is what the 2002 pair will eventually look like except that the DMP version has the correct flat laces like the OG instead of the round laces. Honestly, this pair of 7s is JB's versions of VNTG, like how Nike aged the AM 90s and the AM 1s, they just aged the black/red 7s. Had a pair of these and spray painted my orlando ones all black lol don't know why.

Last edited:
If these do come out, i'll pick up a pair. Still got my CDP pair DS, but i love me hare VII's.

Sorry to ask here, but is there is a good chance that Bordo 7s will re-release in 2015 being the year of the 7?

Sorry to ask here, but is there is a good chance that Bordo 7s will re-release in 2015 being the year of the 7?

Yes. There's a good chance that most Vll's will re-release. Bordeaux's are fairly popular (Though i'm personally not a fan) after all so I wouldn't be surprised. Whenever it last retroed will probably be a factor though. Can never tell with Nike. Think the last time they came out (Do not quote me on this, as I wasn't heavy on J's back then) was like 3-4 years ago.

^ Bords came out in 2011.

They may re-release since its been 4 years, and that seems to be the sweet spot for retro re-releases.

Now since the Olympics came out in 2012, I don't think they will re-release.

Cardinals also came out in 2011, but also came out 2006, so don't know about those.

Charcoals came out in 2012, so they they may save those for a few more years, maybe 2016?

Hares are pretty much a definite to release again since they haven't been out since 2008.

And like most have said, most of the CDP pairs have seen standalone releases so far.

=========================================================================================================

As far as non original c/w's, I think we could definitely see French Blues make a return.

Since its been since 2002 and JB did retro the CG 9s and CG11s already.

Along with a possible retro of the Flint (since they seem to be the most popular of the 2006/7 run of 7s).

I would personally like to see the Chambrays make a return next year since resell for a DS pair is $300+. >D

You can also pretty much say there will be some sort of ALL RED 7, along with some "themed" 7 as well. For example: BHM 7.

So there will probably be at least 5 7s releasing next year.

It will be an interesting year, and I'm actually looking forward to it since I love 7s! :smokin

5pg9rc.png

Last edited:
^^Those GMP Vll's though. :nthat: Keep saying, it'd be dope if Nike re-released the separate shoes this and next year, or just the pack at the end of this year/early next year.

I think for sure the French blues will retro next year because JB always releases a blue cw in the summer and that's the only blue cw I can think of them bringing out

Many forget the fact JB re-released the White and Black 9's in the 2008 CDP and then again in 2009. Years between doesn't matter to JB they just drop them whenever they want.

I'm sure we'll get every OG colorway except for one like the year of the 3 (fire red), 5 (metallic), and 6 (maroons). I hope they do release the French blues next year but I'm still searching for the 2004 one for now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom