Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

can any one recommend lace length .. im a size 11.5/12

woudl you go with 54" or 63"

Last edited:
These gonna drop at DicksSportingGoods also?

Yeah.

In store I'm not sure. They didn't have the legend blue 11s at my local store. I'll call in the morning and see. Maybe I can sneak a pair out while everyone's at the mall across the street.

These gonna drop at DicksSportingGoods also?
They sure are. I just don't have the links yet.
View media item 1535857

Thanks guys

Outta reps at the moment

can any one recommend lace length .. im a size 11.5/12

woudl you go with 54" or 63"
It depends on how many lace holes you loop them through, but 63" should be good[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:

no, I asked because you come off as a juvenile. Your unprovoked insults, you're completely oblivious to everything someone with a different viewpoint other than your own tries to tell you, and just your overall demeanor. You just seem young bro. You remind me a lot of my 13 year old sister
That's all cool, and you are certainly entitled to your opinion of me. I certainly have my own about you.

But let's remember, you are the one who came in here and started correcting others, but the only problem is that you were 100% wrong.

Now, when its been thoroughly shown to you that you are wrong, you ignore my questions, and change the subject to vague and general insults towards me.

And you say I'm the one who sounds like a 13 year old girl...

just admit you are wrong, dude, and learn from it. Or don't admit it, that's cool too. But I do hope and suggest you learn from it. 

:lol: I hate new NTers. Teenagers with some much hostility.

i miss the sign up process of old...

Trying to find the sizing, should I got tts or what? Sorry if this was discussed. Can't seem to find the search on mobile. I'm assuming tts since that's what I do on most of my Jordan's.

Last edited:
tshirt

i was gonna say the jersey but with them on the back is OD imo 

Baseball jersey saying hare is od in the first place

Then the back is the dookie on top of a diarhea sundae

Keep it simple

The tee

Leave the walking hare jordan bilboards to the kids

Last edited:
Im still on the fence if I want these smh. Next weekend release of the Chicago I's are making it a tough decision 

entered like 12 raffles and not 1 single call. fml
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom