Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

well.

fnl is still pending. got to address/name then on the way to billing, splash!

nike.. had in cart, successful, get to checkout, the shoe is gone (back at it again)

this is why i never try online anymore. this is a complete waste of time. i been in line since 10 and still NOTHING! got thru to cart on fnl then soon as i try to check out, back to splash. who TF has time to deal with this nonsense every release?? i sure as hell don't. i'll stop copping jordans all together FOREVER before i go back to doing this every week. i'll move onto designer kicks before i ever think about making this a weekly occurrence again! F this!

$15 over retail, they're improving, before it was $10.
laugh.gif

I think there are plenty of pairs. Waited on all sites and still got through on all. copped 3 pairs. Seems most people are able to get them.

Man NT was having some issues right now felt like a splash page for a second. Yall need to calm down on here. Lol

wow FNL is not letting me prosper today. Have not been past the splash page once and we're almost a hour in. Longest I've ever waited

Got it off FNL via paypal but got a checkout error that sent me back to the 1st page of the cart. Yet the money has been taken out of Paypal......hopefully I get an order # and everything goes smoothly. 

this is why i never try online anymore. this is a complete waste of time. i been in line since 10 and still NOTHING! got thru to cart on fnl then soon as i try to check out, back to splash. who TF has time to deal with this nonsense every release?? i sure as hell don't. i'll stop copping jordans all together FOREVER before i go back to doing this every week. i'll move onto designer kicks before i ever think about making this a weekly occurrence again! F this!
Don't give up man. A lot for folks cart and have no intentions on copping. You'll get a pair, patience.

Got it off FNL via paypal but got a checkout error that sent me back to the 1st page of the cart. Yet the money has been taken out of Paypal......hopefully I get an order # and everything goes smoothly. 
nah, if you don't see a order confirmation page ON FNL, your pair didn't go thru. I had 2 pairs of carmines experience that

Back
Top Bottom