Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Man, y'all got me worried on sizing. All my recent retro Jordan release purchases in the past 4 years have all been 10.5. Only time I ever had to size down on a shoe were the Bape/Undftd Superstars over a month ago.

Last edited:
this is why i never try online anymore. this is a complete waste of time. i been in line since 10 and still NOTHING! got thru to cart on fnl then soon as i try to check out, back to splash. who TF has time to deal with this nonsense every release?? i sure as hell don't. i'll stop copping jordans all together FOREVER before i go back to doing this every week. i'll move onto designer kicks before i ever think about making this a weekly occurrence again! F this!
Buh-Bye

I made it all the way through checkout and got my order number at Footlocker, but how long does it usually take to receive the confirmation email?

Last edited:

nah, if you don't see a order confirmation page ON FNL, your pair didn't go thru. I had 2 pairs of carmines experience that
This

My Paypal shows 2 cancelled transactions from FNL... you're good

Now if it was your actual debit/credit that'd be different

They really need to update their online checkout

this is why i never try online anymore. this is a complete waste of time. i been in line since 10 and still NOTHING! got thru to cart on fnl then soon as i try to check out, back to splash. who TF has time to deal with this nonsense every release?? i sure as hell don't. i'll stop copping jordans all together FOREVER before i go back to doing this every week. i'll move onto designer kicks before i ever think about making this a weekly occurrence again! F this!
patience is key my G. especially with FNL. They're my go to spot on release day. I've never struck out on a release I want if FNL got them. Just wait it out. You'll get through

Hope everyone gets their pairs.
As always there is absolutely no buying selling or trading alowed in this thread.

App was garbage today. I carted faster on NDC. I'm inline for a second pair on NDC app still pending 
laugh.gif

i just copped another pair on NDC for a friend at work trying from his phone unheard of they must have made a ton of pairs for me to deify the BOTS twice in 1 hour on the same day got the confirmation email on the first pair waiting on the 2nd but i got an order# never had them cancel on me.

How long does it take to recieve to a confirmation email, because im got the confirmation page and got money token out my bank which was on 10:25 but how long till i get the confirm email.

Back
Top Bottom