Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

I feel you. Honestly it's a crap shoot between Nike, Finishline, and Footlocker.

but after a lot of trouble I just leave footlocker and Eastbay alone.
Nike is not really a crap shoot. It's the easiest site to cop off and i'm part of the #manualteam

No luck online. Finish Line won't let me checkout and ndc kicked me out of line after a 15 minutes wait got back in line to get a OOS message 40 minutes later. Good thing I won a Shiekh raffle. Was going for a second pair but happy I got one locked at a local store.
I JUST checked out from FNL and they still had a FSR minus a 8 and 10.5 i believe. try again bro

Will FNL cancel two separate orders to the same shipping address but for different sizes? 
youre probably good because since it was 2 different times. theyre mostly trying to get their stock out, if they cancelled it may due to over selling

dont quote me though, good luck 

does FNL really have that many pairs or is it just that not many were able to get it? FSR 8-14
It's because more than half of the people on their site can't checkout due to credit card processing errors. 
mad.gif

FNL keeps saying i Have CC transaction erros and even if I go through paypal I still get problems calling up freaking citibank

Was able to cop off Eastbay but man the taxes were high as hell.

Tax never used to be $16. I haven't copped a pair of Jordans since the XI in December.

Did tax go up on Eastbay?

No free shipping either :smh:

I should of asked the manager if I could check out another pair [emoji]128560[/emoji]

Go back and see if you still can. I doubt they'll deny you if the supply is there. You might come off as a pain in the *** but who cares? It's your money.
lol nah man its too late, I should have been a sleep a couple hours ago and I've already changed, they're prolly gone now anyway. was a line waiting for the no shows on their guarantee tickets

I had a command center going for these.  Smartphone, laptop, tablet, and desktop at the same time.  Was able to get my nephew, friend, and me a pair.  Believe it or not my dusty desktop copped them online.

lol nah man its too late, I should have been a sleep a couple hours ago and I've already changed, they're prolly gone now anyway. was a line waiting for the no shows on their guarantee tickets

Probably what was going on at my FTL. Long line while champs was chillin.

Copped the homie a size 8 and my size 9 on nike.com but a few seconds ago. The SNKRS app wasn't happening for me. I'm seeing lots of cancelled orders from FL. They need to fix their checkout process. That money is gonna be on lock down for at least a week and a half. That is some BS, I feel for you guys.

Last edited:
Got through NDC and Finishline wound up buying through Finishline, must be a lot of pairs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom