Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Was able to cop off Eastbay but man the taxes were high as hell.

Tax never used to be $16. I haven't copped a pair of Jordans since the XI in December.

Did tax go up on Eastbay?

No free shipping either :smh:
tax varies on your county

Last edited:
ah man, screw you and them damn tongues
[emoji]128007[/emoji][emoji]128007[/emoji][emoji]128007[/emoji][emoji]128007[/emoji][emoji]128007[/emoji][emoji]128007[/emoji]

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
Copped the homie a size 8 and my size 9 on nike.com but a few seconds ago. The SNKRS app wasn't happening for me. I'm seeing lots of cancelled orders from FL. They need to fix their checkout process. That money is gonna be on lock down for at least a week and a half. That is some BS, I feel for you guys.
can't add anything on ndc

I am ashamed of myself. While I was waiting for NDC or FNL to go through, I hit up a reseller for a possible pair and was ready to pay $240. SMH at what not buying shoes for awhile will do to me

well look who showeed up
grats, im still on line doe.
frown.gif

I am ashamed of myself. While I was waiting for NDC or FNL to go through, I hit up a reseller for a possible pair and was ready to pay $240. SMH at what not buying shoes for awhile will do to me
that's only 30 extra, why would you feel ashamed about that?

Got through on FNL through my phone, hopefully my order doesn't get cancelled, I guess i'll keep my NDC screen open for S**** and giggles....

Not bad honestly. I paid 220 after taxes and shipping from EB...

ok im about to go cop some breakfast before i make this easy stroll in to FTL (they bout to open up here)

thats true. im just saying imo if you do the work like join multiple raffles etc you'll eat. i mean if someone can get 3 or 10 pairs of these, you should be able to get at least get one right? even online seems to be easy, ive carted my size and my bro's size several times now. 

Here comes do your homework post

Back
Top Bottom