Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Doing it. See this outfit belongs on a kid. Lil man looks fly. 

DOES NOT belong on a 20 yr old

Hey, I had to make a niketalk account just to share this.

I've never really complained or understood why people nitpicke small quality or craftsmanship blemishes on Jordans cause at the end of the day these are handmade items being produced at a very high demand so small showings of glue and whatnot never really bothered me. But damn, I got these in last week from bouncewear and the first thing I saw was this:

View media item 1573873View media item 1573875
Now I can see where all the hate comes from lol....oh well. Anyone know if it's possible to get that off?

Try some Jason Markk. It works wonders.....

pimp.gif
Thank you my kind sir
nthat.gif

Yes, I love how the tongue came out; I trying to save up for the Chicagos or should I just try for the Shattered Blackboards and get the Chicagos later?
Personally, Chi's first and SBB's later for personal and sentimental reasons.

One way to decide is to say to yourself, "Can I live without Chi's or SBB's?"

Never impulse buy.

No lie this is my 3rd favorite sneaker of ALL TIME. White Cement 4 is my 1st, Infrared 90's are second and these come in at a smooth 3.

No lie this is my 3rd favorite sneaker of ALL TIME. White Cement 4 is my 1st, Infrared 90's are second and these come in at a smooth 3.

Any OG V done correctly is #1 on my list. VII's come in as #2, and the Hare's are my favorite colorway of the VII's.

I've been slowly breaking these in as of late. They felt a bit stiff to me initially, probably more to do with the nubuck than anything else. So far they feel pretty good. The French blues are more comfortable to me, especially out of the box, but these are coming along.

Last edited:
Is it just me or does everyone kinda feel like the yeezy 2 color was kinda inspired by this, with the red, lime green, grey color combination.

I am debating on selling my pair..... I have been gutting my closet, selling off kicks I just realistically wont wear..... ie. 7s, 8s, 2s.... I have sold off more than 8 pairs, copped Royal 1s, Bred 1s, Shadow 1s. Oh yeah sold both Georgetown and Bred lows... But these Hares... Cant bring myself to do it. Have wanted these since the 8th grade.

Back
Top Bottom