Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

I am debating on selling my pair..... I have been gutting my closet, selling off kicks I just realistically wont wear..... ie. 7s, 8s, 2s.... I have sold off more than 8 pairs, copped Royal 1s, Bred 1s, Shadow 1s. Oh yeah sold both Georgetown and Bred lows... But these Hares... Cant bring myself to do it. Have wanted these since the 8th grade.
i really only wear 1s ,3s and 5s. They just feel and look better than the later models.

I am debating on selling my pair..... I have been gutting my closet, selling off kicks I just realistically wont wear..... ie. 7s, 8s, 2s.... I have sold off more than 8 pairs, copped Royal 1s, Bred 1s, Shadow 1s. Oh yeah sold both Georgetown and Bred lows... But these Hares... Cant bring myself to do it. Have wanted these since the 8th grade.

Ur debating but can't bring ur self to do it...sounds like u already made ur mind, don't get if ur asking or just telling us lol

Poor 8s...Had one of the best OG colorway lineups and was the shoe Jordan won with before his first retirement and people front on em smh

Love the chrome 8. I beat those up, so I'll probably get those again. The 8s just not a shoe you can wear with everything imo.

Poor 8s...Had one of the best OG colorway lineups and was the shoe Jordan won with before his first retirement and people front on em smh

Love the chrome 8. I beat those up, so I'll probably get those again. The 8s just not a shoe you can wear with everything imo.
I think it all falls under again that people see it but try to over complicate their fit.simple is best

I think it all falls under again that people see it but try to over complicate their fit.simple is best
black/grey jeans, black/grey tee. any combo of both IMO

I dunno, it might have to do with the fact  that my classmate got it before i did and that shy me away from it since i don't wanna have the same kicks as them. But something bout the design being a bit bulky and heavy, unlike 6 or 7 that feels sleek and nicely executed. Also I'm not a fan of the terry cloth logo, feels a bit forced imo.

But I think I wanna get the bugs bunny ver and playoffs if I can get them for retail this time around though.

I dunno, it might have to do with the fact  that my classmate got it before i did and that shy me away from it since i don't wanna have the same kicks as them. But something bout the design being a bit bulky and heavy, unlike 6 or 7 that feels sleek and nicely executed. Also I'm not a fan of the terry cloth logo, feels a bit forced imo.

But I think I wanna get the bugs bunny ver and playoffs if I can get them for retail this time around though.
Nah man they feel great on feet, I mean they are the shoes that came after the 7 after all. And pretty sure if you look you could find both of those ds for around 200

never tried them on before, but i wanna get the remastered one if possible. are there any reason why they barely go up in price even though they are retros?

never tried them on before, but i wanna get the remastered one if possible. are there any reason why they barely go up in price even though they are retros?
Cuz they're 8s [emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]
but a blessing too

Meant it more in the sense that you can't dress 8s up. Like say I'm going to the theater at the Kennedy center. Can't really wear 8s in that scenario, with some khakis and a button up. I mean you could, but it probably won't work. You could pull it off with some 1s, 5s, and 7s. Those are plain and can sort of blend in.

8s are a little more eccentric design wise. I like em still, but to me they're not as versatile.

Last edited:
Wore mine this weekend for the baby shower and... well lets just say that midsole quality isn't to my liking for the idea of a "remastered" line.

do they squash easily? I haven't worn mine yet, but I can already see some lines on the midsoles.

the squish very easy almost like a nerf ball

Gotcha. I always felt that if the midsole was "squishy" to the touch it would provide some pretty good comfort. When I received the Jordan VI black infrared's the midsole was as stiff as metal. Those shoes in turn were very comfortable.

I'm not too worried bout that tbh. Im more worried if my kicks were legit or not since I got them from a Japanese seller in Japan.

Gotcha. I always felt that if the midsole was "squishy" to the touch it would provide some pretty good comfort. When I received the Jordan VI black infrared's the midsole was as stiff as metal. Those shoes in turn were very comfortable.
Oh they are comfortable as a nerf ball too lol but that look just bothers me.

Back
Top Bottom