Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Wow - those don't look good after one wear. Mine don't look anywhere near that and I've worn them now a few times. It looks like you played a few basketball games in them.
That's the crazy part. I contacted Nike Store on twitter after 2 failed customer service calls and still no resolve. I'm legitimately afraid to wear my Bordeaux's because of this with the Hare's smh.

Wow - those don't look good after one wear. Mine don't look anywhere near that and I've worn them now a few times. It looks like you played a few basketball games in them.
That's the crazy part. I contacted Nike Store on twitter after 2 failed customer service calls and still no resolve. I'm legitimately afraid to wear my Bordeaux's because of this with the Hare's smh.
if you really want to battle creases, get some sneakershields. there are still going to be some minute creases on the sides where your feet naturally flexes and bends and u cannot avoid that, but the toebox will be crisp. it will look nothing like the above pair. even after a few games of ball.

if you really want to battle creases, get some sneakershields. there are still going to be some minute creases on the sides where your feet naturally flexes and bends and u cannot avoid that, but the toebox will be crisp. it will look nothing like the above pair. even after a few games of ball.
I wear the force fields by MINT from footlocker with every pair except air max's, foams, and any Nike Basketball signature athlete sneaker. Are sneaker shields better?

Yea but 7s generally don't crease like that. Only really can suspect that the material is so thin that it just creases so easily.

Yea but 7s generally don't crease like that. Only really can suspect that the material is so thin that it just creases so easily.
Exactly because my '06 cardinals, DMP Raptor's and FTLOTG 7's are all smooth in that area. Jordan Brand just hit me with the Welven the Great and "GOT EM!" with that remastered gimmick and pricing.

I wear the force fields by MINT from footlocker with every pair except air max's, foams, and any Nike Basketball signature athlete sneaker. Are sneaker shields better?
ive never had experience with forcefields, but i have read a ton of reviews where people say they are not that sturdy and they get dirty and need to be replaced. IMO sneakershields are very very durable. i get the protectors, which is the hard rigid ones. they also have a universal one where theres more flex to it.

i use em in all my kicks except my foams.

Shouldn't need to invest in "protection" for 7s
that dude's toebox pic after 1 wear suggests otherwise for the hares
You are missing the context of my statement.
nope, i didnt. i know what you were saying.

people shouldnt need to protect the soles(of all things) with SPs. but SPs are very very popular nonetheless and they make a killing. what should or shouldnt be done here is subjective.

people who hate creases will say its a good investment, and people who dont care about creases will say theres no need for them,

to each his own i guess.

Last edited:
Still missing it
mean.gif
u should explain then. instead of just saying "missing the point" twice lol would be helpful.

Still missing it :smh:

u should explain then. instead of just saying "missing the point" twice lol would be helpful.

Dude whom you suggested the stuff for already outlined why. 7s haven't been known to crinkle on 1 wear. You should not have to wear force fields for 7s. That this happened to his pair is an indication that JB is still shortcutting with materials.

Retro 1s 4s 13s are shoes that have been known to crease pretty hard. 7s aren't.

I love me some 13s but the way they crease is terrible. Only shoe I would ever think of justifying to use sneaker shields for but I don't mind creasing on everything it's just that toe box on 13s gets so distorted

Still missing it
mean.gif
Dude whom you suggested the stuff for already outlined why. 7s haven't been known to crinkle on 1 wear. You should not have to wear force fields for 7s. That this happened to his pair is an indication that JB is still shortcutting with materials.

Retro 1s 4s 13s are shoes that have been known to crease pretty hard. 7s aren't.
i see what u mean.

but ALL shoes crease if you wear them. some may be known to crease easier and harder than others, but there will be creasing nonetheless. so my point is, to minimize creasing (doesnt matter if its serious or not), sneakershields help.

if the shoes crease when worn, sneakershields IMO will help prevent or minimize it drastically. unless you telling me 7s dont crease at all. not creasing at all and not being known to crease badly are 2 different things.

but like i said, the use of sneakershields is subjective. it all just depends on how OCD you are about your kicks.

I love me some 13s but the way they crease is terrible. Only shoe I would ever think of justifying to use sneaker shields for but I don't mind creasing on everything it's just that toe box on 13s gets so distorted

Yea man. I actually have been using them on my 04 black/red and for 04 flints. The newer 13s have a harder toe box which alleviates the creasing better.

go ahead bro.

dude was already using crease protection. its not like hes somebody asking if he should use em or not. he was just asking me about my opinion on sneakershields and if they were better than the forceshields he was already using. and i gave him a suggestion and opinion.

u dont use shields and dont think 7s need em, cool, we get it. thats your perogative. but hes a dude that believes in using crease prevention, and im a dude thats in the same boat just trying to put him onto a better product in my eyes because he asked.

thats basically it. im not trying to convince the masses to be shield users. just discussing with somebody else who uses crease prevention as well. is that not allowed? dont know why u fighting it so hard
laugh.gif

go ahead bro.

dude was already using crease protection. its not like hes somebody asking if he should use em or not. he was just asking me about my opinion on sneakershields and if they were better than the forceshields he was already using. and i gave him a suggestion and opinion.

u dont use shields and dont think 7s need em, cool, we get it. thats your perogative. but hes a dude that believes in using crease prevention, and im a dude thats in the same boat just trying to put him onto a better product in my eyes because he asked.

thats basically it. im not trying to convince the masses to be shield users. just discussing with somebody else who uses crease prevention as well. is that not allowed? dont know why u fighting it so hard :lol:

I'm not fighting anything. You clearly don't get the point. Dude even said such in his last quote of me.

Your whole thesis about shoes creases is an indication of how badly you don't understand what has been outlined to you.

go ahead bro.

thats basically it. im not trying to convince the masses to be shield users. just discussing with somebody else who uses crease prevention as well. is that not allowed? dont know why u fighting it so hard
laugh.gif
I'm not fighting anything. You clearly don't get the point. Dude even said such in his last quote of me.

Your whole thesis about shoes creases is an indication of how badly you don't understand what has been outlined to you.
when you start paying for my sneakershields, then you can come tell me about my view on creases and how badly i dont understand your opinion.

until then, i know i dont like creases, and i understand that sneakershields will minimize em, and i will use them.

im not pushing sneakershields on anybody. i never mention them unless somebody else asks or mentions them. which is what happened here.

point blank, bottom line, end of story.

lets move on.

If you cant deal wiff the creases just don't buy sneakers
stupid way of thinking. i can deal with creases. i have to. creasing is inevitable. but that doesnt mean i cant take steps to minimize the creasing.

GamerG would have no kicks at all with this kind of logic, cause he cant deal with a pair of his kicks not being protected and kept super icey lol

Back
Top Bottom