Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Wearing the NT Denim with the Hares
laugh.gif

It's not even the people are scared to get their shoes dirty concept. Retros just aren't that comfy on the court. A lot of shortcuts have been made and are generally viewed as casual instead of performance shoes.
That's true to an extent. I can still ball up on a consistent basis with the XIs to XIVs though. The XX and XXIII are great too!

You can remove the extent part. That's just how it is.
The CDP 11s felt like there was cardboard for insoles and that goes for a lot of the retroes. JB has also gotten rid of the zoom on some retrod from what I remember and the carbon fiber has been omitted from the soles too on the xis. It's a faux carbon with a painted pattern.

Xx3 don't have a retro either. The comment isn't one for all jordans. It's just enough poor feeling, shorter cutted pairs out there that have given JB retrod a bad name.
Cdp 11s literally have cardboard under the insole

No. The Breds are terrible quality wise. The paint will definitely chip by now if you break them out. Make the trade, you won't regret it.
so I should forget about the Bred IVs value?

thats the trick isn't it

As much as I love BC IV's,the retros have been pretty weak, quality wise. So as a TRADE I would say its even, or maybe the Hares are more desirable.
But…as you mentioned above, the resale for the BC IV in DS condition would be way over a recent GR that wasn't even that hard to cop

Although the mid-sole paint is the main issue on these along with the ashy nubuck your the one with the breds that's worth more so have em add $ on top.

Traded my Bred IVs for the Hares and some cash. Everything's good except for the faulty *** midsole

Back
Top Bottom