Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

The thing I don't like about these 7's is that they aren't appealing summer shoes to me, meaning they don't look good with shorts. So all these 7's releasing this summer are easy passes. And I've just never been a big 7's fan except the "Raptors", but those aren't re-releasing so... yeah!
Agreed.

Im putting Bordeauxs on ice until the fall. 

Last edited:
Be working foo..... got suspended for a while..... plus couldnt cop for no one without a bank account...... im legit now.....

also i was able to stock locate some hares in a 13 at foot locker and use a coupon but only 10 off 50. So it's worth a shot. Also I have a 25 off 100 bday card that's good til 7/31. PM me. Heres the hares item number to do a stock locate at FTL 4101653504130

Last edited:
My Size 9 fit more like a 10 IMO they run big

maxsmith22 good thing that you ask before you cop
retro J's have also been weird sizing wise for me. I wish JB was more consistent in fit tho they may been headed that way. Haven't copped very many lately.

If you can deal with something then why would you try to minimize that something?

I've never understood the concept of sneaker shields/sole protectors, guess I'm too old.

Shoes support and protect your feet, now you need something to protect the shoes? its like putting a plastic bag over a baseball cap or wearing a condom protector? come on man.
Well to a lot of sneakerheads it seems to be more about stunting than just enjoying the shoe IMO. I almost always hoop in my retros and geneally rock and enjoy but that's just me. But i could understand why you'd want to protect a $200 basketball shoe originally from 1992.

Last edited:
Need some help my friends, I want to wear my Jackie Robinson jersey tomorrow but I'm having trouble deciding should I wear the Hares or Legend Blue 11s.

Havnt really looked at my pair since release day. I finally ran my cdps into the ground and these are perfect! The tongues have no orange just green, red and white. Im really digging 'em. I've heard a lot of complaints of glue strains and horrible qc issues but besides one lil blemish on the toe cap there's none

Last edited:
Need some help my friends, I want to wear my Jackie Robinson jersey tomorrow but I'm having trouble deciding should I wear the Hares or Legend Blue 11s.

Sport Blue VI's or True Blue III's would be better IMO

Oh go DTRT and wear medicine balls :\

That's funny you wanna wear these with a dodgers jersey. I wear these with my giants jersey. Have a lot of Orange and black on tongue of my cdps and that off white compliments the jersey perfectly. Not too many black and Orange Jordan's. The only reason I wanted the sbb1s was to wear with my giants gear

Sport Blue VI's or True Blue III's would be better IMO

Oh go DTRT and wear medicine balls
ohwell.gif
Don't have those two, I just went with wearing the Hares to my first class, went back to the dorm and put on the Legend Blues for my last class.

Nike outlet in st-sauveur (QC,CAN) got them Hare 7 for......95 can $ its like  70usd!!!

super steal

lots of sizes too

Back
Top Bottom