Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

I was extremely lucky ..I bought this pair for $70 aus $ along with an original Playoff 8ds pair with box etc ...im so suprised by how amazing the quality and condition they were both in ....both ds beautiful pieces of history.

Hey NT fam, i"m 2015 pairs with different color layouts on the tongue some pairs have black and others don't is that normal?

View media item 1900042
I was thinking about buying these but they didn't have the black on their tongues so i wasn't sure also it looks like they have bubbles or swollen on a toe ol box right under the tongues

normal for that release

Thanks again pimp, i found another pair that the toe box doesn't look like that but tongues have a lot of black on them

View media item 1903135
can you tell me how they could make it better? I love mine just curious what they did so wrong?
View media item 1903133I need this shape.. That's the biggest thing the colors.. The black in the tongue.. But I just looked at the 2015 version and I liked them now I'm mad I passed might have to go back and get them since the initial hype faded and I never see ppl wearing them anymore

Last edited:
I need this shape.. That's the biggest thing the colors.. The black in the tongue.. But I just looked at the 2015 version and I liked them now I'm mad I passed might have to go back and get them since the initial hype faded and I never see ppl wearing them anymore
Ya, theres virtually no hype in these and i'm glad. I was able to cop my pair for under retail, brand new.

Honestly where I live this GR flew faster than any in 2015...by lunch all gone...but I only seen 2 people max wearing em. Strange

Back
Top Bottom