Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

NOOOOOO!!!!!

And I'm pissed, I saw the notification, paid, got in line and they hit me with the sold out nonsense [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Cooked! Thank you SNKRS.

1st go around, these got stolen before I could even try them on.

Hares came in from SNKRS today.

Jesus Christ these are comfortable. Like butter.

Few pen marks along the midsole, but no major flaws.

Hares came in from SNKRS today.

Jesus Christ these are comfortable. Like butter.

Few pen marks along the midsole, but no major flaws.
My Bord's are my favorite jordan to wear. These are still DS for me, but i'd imagine similar comfort.

Mine came in yesterday from the restock. They shipped these mfs in the Regular orange Nike box and the tag on the tongue has a big B stamped on it. Wtf does this mean? Did I just get played by Nike?

Mine came in yesterday from the restock. They shipped these mfs in the Regular orange Nike box and the tag on the tongue has a big B stamped on it. Wtf does this mean? Did I just get played by Nike?
played? did you even really look at the shoes? if their fine then I don't see an issue

It's only a B grade, calm down 
laugh.gif

Well, He did pay A Grade price for them.

It's not like he got them on a discount

I would assume i'm getting a OG box and Clean pair w/ no stamp inside if i paid the full retail.

it's not gonna be a B grade for no reason, there's a flaw somewhere

Once again, if you want pristine, non flawed pairs, go speak to Michaelangelo at the factory to hand craft you a pair himself. If not, shut up and stop crying about price. It's a stupid argument. We on NT know about price months in advance. At this point, you know what it is. Buy or don't. It's not that hard 
eyes.gif

Once again, if you want pristine, non flawed pairs, go speak to Michaelangelo at the factory to hand craft you a pair himself. If not, shut up and stop crying about price. It's a stupid argument. We on NT know about price months in advance. At this point, you know what it is. Buy or don't. It's not that hard :rolleyes .

I'm gone have to respectfully disagree...

He copped off the restock on SNKRS. So I'm thinking @ the least he assumed he'd get the regular box and semi-decent shoes.

Nike is trying to play us for the fool and I KNOW people are getting tired of it.

$190 and you send this man an orange box [emoji]129300[/emoji], nah bruh this man got every right to be mad.

Last edited:

Once again, if you want pristine, non flawed pairs, go speak to Michaelangelo at the factory to hand craft you a pair himself. If not, shut up and stop crying about price. It's a stupid argument. We on NT know about price months in advance. At this point, you know what it is. Buy or don't. It's not that hard 
eyes.gif

He copped off the restock on SNKRS. So I'm thinking @ the least he assumed he'd get the regular box and semi-decent shoes.

Nike is trying to play us for the fool and I KNOW people are getting tired of it.

$190 and you send this man an orange box [emoji]129300[/emoji], nah bruh this man got every right to be mad.
clearly, you're one of those people. Show me where $190+ shoes are a necessity.

Once again, if you want pristine, non flawed pairs, go speak to Michaelangelo at the factory to hand craft you a pair himself. If not, shut up and stop crying about price. It's a stupid argument. We on NT know about price months in advance. At this point, you know what it is. Buy or don't. It's not that hard :rolleyes .

clearly, you're one of those people. Show me where $190+ shoes are a necessity.

No sir... Clearly YOU'RE one of those people who responsible for Nike ripping us off.

No wonder they've gotten away with their BS for so long. Cause of people like you. You'd probably accept CGrades if they sent them to you.

SMDH

Back
Top Bottom