Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

[emoji]9757[/emoji]️[emoji]127998[/emoji] 12

I know they're out there, I can't find a pair that has decent enough quality.

Last edited:
[emoji]9757[/emoji]️[emoji]127998[/emoji] 12

I know they're out there, I can't find a pair that has decent enough quality.
True, I was looking on eBay and my goodness the price went up. When I secured mine I paid retail plus shipping.

I initially copped the wrong size on release day and they were flawless and literally went through every pair in my size at sole supremacy doing a size swap until I found a decent pair. I had to have gone through 5 or 6 pairs. That being said I'm more than satisfied with the pair I ended up with

View media item 2008467Can't wait for remastered charcoals!! And I'll take a pair of cardinals since I passed last time. Bords, hares and charcoals 3 of my favorites tho! Glad to see this and the bord thread still going. Good to see people able to grab their pairs for very lil over retail

But you keep buying tho

Only with hopes that the piss-poor quality I've received time and time again were flukes. Sadly, they have not. Even a pair that one of Nike's highest customer support reps held for me on a swap was jacked up. Just goes to show that even they don't know good from bad when it comes to craftsmanship.

But you keep buying tho

Only with hopes that the piss-poor quality I've received time and time again were flukes. Sadly, they have not. Even a pair that one of Nike's highest customer support reps held for me on a swap was jacked up. Just goes to show that even they don't know good from bad when it comes to craftsmanship.

You nitpick to the worse degree. These products have never had perfect production runs. Do all of us a favor and just stop buying and disappear from the scene. It's tired man. The whole act is tired.

Was that "retro remaster initiative" claimed by nike for all their releases? It always read to me that only particular aforementioned releases would get that treatment, not all retros. I purchased most of the shoes that were explicity introduced, and the make & quality on those particular shoes (ie. Columbia iv, french blue vii, red x, maroon vi etc..) far exceeded the releases that were not included like the hares or bordeuxs vii's.

Any retro with the newly inflated prices fall under that initiative. The Bordeaux was closely modeled after the OG for this reason. I've had five pairs in my hands now at this point, and all had defects that should've landed them in outlets. Face it folks, Nike is playing us.

You nitpick to the worse degree. These products have never had perfect production runs. Do all of us a favor and just stop buying and disappear from the scene. It's tired man. The whole act is tired.

It's not an act, it's something I feel strongly about. I'm passionate about my appreciation for shoes. A shoe forum made for these discussions is the only appropriate place to discuss these matters. I'm not breaking any rules by sharing my thoughts, nor am setting out to offend anyone by doing so.

It's not an act, it's something I feel strongly about. I'm passionate about my appreciation for shoes. A shoe forum made for these discussions is the only appropriate place to discuss these matters. I'm not breaking any rules by sharing my thoughts, nor am setting out to offend anyone by doing so.

You'll be removed from the site considering you KEEP pushing your viewpoints to the point that it's trolling.
We've had this conversation already and we aren't going to do it again.
You've been at it for over a year now.

You'll be removed from the site considering you KEEP pushing your viewpoints to the point that it's trolling.

I'm in no way trolling. It'd be one thing if I was sharing these opinions to get a rise out of people, but that's not the case. Not to mention, I've also partaken in helping NT members on how to better preserve their shoes. It'd be nice if you'd stop singling me out. You make it out like I'm here to ruin the forums, when often times it's opened thoughtful discussion. The only time it becomes an issue is when other members troll me. Furthermore, I've kept my thoughts on poor craftsmanship at a minimum. So I'll do as you please, and hush my critiques.

Last edited:

I'm in no way trolling. It'd be one thing if I was sharing these opinions to get a rise out of people, but that's not the case. Not to mention, I've also partaken in helping NT members on how to better preserve their shoes. It'd be nice if you'd stop singling me out. You make it out like I'm here to ruin the forums, when often times it's opened thoughtful discussion. The only time it becomes an issue is when other members troll me. Furthermore, I've kept my thoughts on poor craftsmanship at a minimum. So I'll do as you please, and hush my critiques.

We've had this discussion and it's your last warning. I'm not going to play these games with you anymore.

pas.gif

What's the going rate on these in big sizes? Looking up 13's on ebay & prices are all over the place. Don't think I'm gonna pay over $210 shipped for these

What's the going rate on these in big sizes? Looking up 13's on ebay & prices are all over the place. Don't think I'm gonna pay over $210 shipped for these

I haven't seen any steady numbers either. Just message a seller and see what's up.

Last edited:
I'd think some amount of red would be on the tongue, maybe mixed in with something else like a silvery grey?

Also think that a Hare colorway would warrant a non-clear/blue sole.
I was thinking the red would be on the liner/perforated material. I don't know about the outsole though, they might try to put some color on it to mimic the 7s.

like the carmines?
Something like them but replace the white liner/perforated material of the White, Black, and Carmine 6 with True Red and the Carmine portion with Light Silver. The tongue is what is going to be the interesting part of the shoe, what are they going to do with it? Is the question I'm going to be asking myself until photo are revealed.

I'm guessing red translucent outsole, leather and nubuck upper with some crazy tongue
Maybe like this
View media item 2026446Hopefully npo carrot emblem though

That's not all that bad. Has everything right in terms of the coloring on the shoe itself. Even the all black tongue works, though i'd think that for a Hare colorway Nike would try to do something different. Even with the Hare 1 they took the time to make a specialized tongue for it. Couldn't see them not doing that with the 6.

And yeah, hopefully there's no carrot logo.

Back
Top Bottom