Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Make no mistake: JB hates the VII.

They treat 'em as dirty as AJ2: less-frequent releases, terrible new CWs to purposely make em sit, etc... At least the 2s unpopularity makes sense with Jordan's history and the look in general.

Why though? They seem to love the VI, which has many similar features and look with the VIi.

DBF2CB70-436F-495D-94B5-AEB0FAD44CCD.jpeg
Broke these out after a cool minute in ice. The toe had turned yellow, however, I used some salon care 40 and them right.

It's obvious any that rehash of an original will never be exactly like it because it's replication we're dealing with. I really wouldn't know about the 2015 version because I never got a pair.

But can anyone elaborate if the 2008 Countdown Pack version was OK? Was it close to the 1992 original? Or did it have some tweaks as well? I'm asking about that version since I still have it.

Unfortunately, it seems like the 2015 version of these had some tweaks with revisions with colors on particular parts based on those Instagram pictures I saw. I believe these came out before that "remastered" initiative was introduced.

could always go for another retro of these

Hopefully, they rehash these since it's an original and it's somewhat routine for them to re-release stuff like that every several years. And perhaps it'll be a better rehash with this so-called remastered initiative they've been pushing since like late 2015 or 2016.

It's obvious any that rehash of an original will never be exactly like it because it's replication we're dealing with. I really wouldn't know about the 2015 version because I never got a pair.

But can anyone elaborate if the 2008 Countdown Pack version was OK? Was it close to the 1992 original? Or did it have some tweaks as well? I'm asking about that version since I still have it.

Unfortunately, it seems like the 2015 version of these had some tweaks with revisions with colors on particular parts based on those Instagram pictures I saw. I believe these came out before that "remastered" initiative was introduced.
I had the Countdown pack version and the 2015’s.
BDCC6E91-A509-4FEF-B165-0BDDE061609C.jpeg

The 2015 color is richer in color
CC488814-30B0-4E53-8ACD-61A7449A74C2.jpeg

The CDP stitching is brighter, however, the 2015, you actually can see the full hand whereas you can only see a thumb on the CDP.

700AC95F-96E0-4960-B375-66F9783C16F5.jpeg

Silver lace tips on the CDP, where as normal lace tips on the 2015.

8D289A64-A27E-403B-8C27-B38277F39BB9.jpeg
Different color combinations on the tongue of the CDP, whereas the 2015 has the correct color combination like the OG’s.

I have a pair of 2015 Jordan 7 Hair's that I got new from Champs. I wear them a decent amount and this last wear I noticed the tongue tags were coming off.

I'm in Houston and it's humid and hot. Has anyone else had these types of tags come off.?

I'm not sure what the correct name is but it looks like its a heat pressed on tag.

These are fire. Still on my first pair. Doubled up when value was low for these. I think I copped a second pair almost a year later for retail and free shipping from ebay. Always loved this cw.

Back
Top Bottom