Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Hare's and French's confirmed; no longer interested in the GMP's; just need the Year of the Rabbits honestly and i'll be good. Have the Pacific's, and I know I can find the FTLOTG's. Those are all the Vll's I want.

Though of course it wouldn't be an anniverssary year without some new colorways.

If 6s can drop in 2010 and then again in 2014 no reason Bordeaux can't do a 2011 and 2015 release.

Hare 1's were tough to find back on their original release. I had to pay resell here in Nashville...

you must not know resale on em now saying that
laugh.gif
I don't, haha! Just saying that because I almost scooped up a used pair of these on ebay for a little over $100

So are the hare 1s confirmed? I guessing they'll be highs this time. I wonder if they'll have nike air or bugs on the tongue?

I imagine they'll handle them like they did the Carmine I's. Highs with either Nike Air or the Bugs logo on the tongue and a blank heel hopefully.

I hope they keep everything the same way as it was when it originally released
I don't, my mids are still perfect looking. Wouldn't mind another pair but I would need differences to justify it. I'm hoping high with bugs bunny. If they're mids again I'll pass.

I'd be happy with either Mids or Highs, but the Bugs Bunny on the tongue is a necessity.

Hare 1's are such garbage, but I applaud JB for giving me a release to look forward to, to keep my money in my pocket. 8)

Last edited:
[quote name=urwhack url="/t/569065/air-jordan-7-retro-hare-rumored-may-16-2015/660#post_22006118"]Hare 1`s are whack....[/quote]

SN says it all. >D

Last edited:
I slept on those Hare I's, I actually like them. Those and the Carmines were done pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom