Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

images

got these in the closet still but i wonder if JB releases them again to go with the Hare 7s...

they should really release some of the retro shirts and apparel for the shoe

air-jordan-vii-hare-og-shoes-apparel-lot.jpg

Yea retro apparel with the shoes that would be awesome and tracksweats also I'd like to get some for my kid...

since85 since85 Well the Hare 1's have already been rumored (May have been confirmed, don't remember) to drop next year already so there's that. It'd be nice for Nike to drop some of that apparel again, but I doubt they will. Most likely compeltely new stuff.

The Marvin the Martian gimmick should have been saved for an VIII. It would fit better.
Wasn't Marvin the Martian from looney tunes like bugs bunny tho?
The original Air Jordan campaign featured Looney Tunes for two models, the AJ VII and AJ VIII. For the AJ VII, Bugs Bunny was the featured Looney Tunes character in the commercial, hence the name Hare Jordan. For the AJ VIII, Bugs was featured in addition to Marvin the Martian (the aqua 8 was shown in the commercial). This is why I say Marvin the Martian would better fit the AJ VIII, yes Looney Tunes was part of the VII, but Marvin didn't appear in the commercial until the VIII. 

The Marvin the Martian gimmick should have been saved for an VIII. It would fit better.
which is why I think space jams are the next 11
Kinda of a reach but..ok....

The original Air Jordan campaign featured Looney Tunes for two models, the AJ VII and AJ VIII. For the AJ VII, Bugs Bunny was the featured Looney Tunes character in the commercial, hence the name Hare Jordan. For the AJ VIII, Bugs was featured in addition to Marvin the Martian (the aqua 8 was shown in the commercial). This is why I say Marvin the Martian would better fit the AJ VIII, yes Looney Tunes was part of the VII, but Marvin didn't appear in the commercial until the VIII.

I said the same, but if I know Nike like I think I do, we'll see the Looney Tune theme dragged into 2016 with the VIII's too.

which is why I think space jams are the next 11
Kinda of a reach but..ok....
explain how looney tunes and space jam is a reach

Gotcha..better fit with the 8s,, but I can dig the looney tunes theme with the 7s or 11s also.

I said the same, but if I know Nike like I think I do, we'll see the Looney Tune theme dragged into 2016 with the VIII's too.

I agree with you, but I'll take it a step further. I feel like JB will try to capitalize off of the whole Looney Toons theme for years to come as long as they can since they are pushing out retro+ colorways (and people feel like they need to). So, what better way to push out retro+ colorways than with the whole Looney Toons theme behind them.

images

got these in the closet still but i wonder if JB releases them again to go with the Hare 7s...

they should really release some of the retro shirts and apparel for the shoe

air-jordan-vii-hare-og-shoes-apparel-lot.jpg
All of it. Give me all of it.

it will never happen, but i wish the shape would go back to the shape of the OG. the retros are super off. but thats the case with most retros
as an avid bulls fan growing up and my pops being a knicks fan, this poster was EVERYTHING.

I'm excited for this retro but if it does end up looking like that "sample" img I'll pass. Those Hare 1's are something to keep in mind. Love the execution of the Bugs on the tongue, actually I love the entire shoe. No shame here, VIII's are my Fav Jordan so I'd rally behind a Marvin the Martian themed VIII.

as an avid bulls fan growing up and my pops being a knicks fan, this poster was EVERYTHING.

Your household must have been interesting come basketball season :lol: Go Bull's!

I'm excited for this retro but if it does end up looking like that "sample" img I'll pass. Those Hare 1's are something to keep in mind. Love the execution of the Bugs on the tongue, actually I love the entire shoe. No shame here, VIII's are my Fav Jordan so I'd rally behind a Marvin the Martian themed VIII.

I'm with you, I'm excited for the Hare 7's, they are such a clean shoe to have. But, if the sample you are talking about is that textured/scale type look, JB and their retailers or anyone who may want them can keep them. It's said to say, but I can overlook quality control, molds not being on point, shoe's not being true to OG form as long as in principle they look like what they are supposed to look. But, I can easily pass on a shoe like that sample picture.

Back
Top Bottom