Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

I hope a whole lot of the OG 7's drop along with some of the classic retro+ colorways just like almost every OG 6 dropped last year. Besides the French Blue's, Hare's, and Bordeaux 7's, I'd like to see the Olympics (I know a lot of people feel it's too soon), Cardinals, Raptors, Chambray, Flints, and a toss up between the Maize and Citrus 7's. Obviously a good chunk of them won't release but it'd be nice at least dropped a few of the colorways on that last. It's also probably too late, but since JB is throwing us a retro+ colorway with the 30th Anniversary 7's, it would have been nice to see a Raptors 7 but instead of purple replace it with white to be true to the Bull's, I also wouldn't mind a Toro 7 and a Carmine 7. But, that's just me and we'll have to wait and see, I'll be happy if the 4's and 5's that are rumored dropped :pimp:.

the best 7 to me has always been the cardinal. was out of the loop when they released again in 2011 I think. want em but don't want em $190 bad
eyes.gif

the best 7 to me has always been the cardinal. was out of the loop when they released again in 2011 I think. want em but don't want em $190 bad :rolleyes
Thats my least favorite of the originals :lol: I can decide between bordeauxs, charcoals and hares as my favorite :lol:

Last edited:
In terms of my favorite OG color ways it goes as follow (from least to best):

Cardinals, Charcoals, Olympic, Bordeaux, and then Hares.

Hares are just ridiculous.

On feet, they torch all other of the color ways.

sadp072013.jpg

*not my pic obviously

Last edited:
Thats my least favorite of the originals
laugh.gif
I can decide between bordeauxs, charcoals and hares as my favorite
laugh.gif
the only pair I have is the hares but I'd trade them for cardinals any day. I was thinking, what if they released these with the red tongue. how would ya'll feel? sorry for the pic, I had the pic of just the 7s the other day but I can't seem to find it now

Cardinal 7's are actually a clean color way. I had the 06 version when they first came out and though they were the most laid back OG color way of the 7. I guess as I got older I started to appreciate the more subtle color ways of some of the OG models. But I actually prefer cardinal 7's to the olympic 7's, but not by much lol.

Your taste is awful, as seen in your avatar
laugh.gif
mean.gif
. and I bet you like every fruit pebbles, "what the", and other nonsense modern colorways. cardinals > hares, sue me. lol judging me off my avatar, I never said that was my favorite shoe, I have even said in several threads they have flaws they are not perfectly done. I like them and they have a special meaning for me because of a personal life event. gon' head and judge my horrible taste tho fam while you buy more toro 4s, feraris, cigars, champagnes and other garbage. lol I have no idea if you have any of those shoes, just an example of what I think are bad newer cw's. 

the only pair I have is the hares but I'd trade them for cardinals any day. I was thinking, what if they released these with the red tongue. how would ya'll feel? sorry for the pic, I had the pic of just the 7s the other day but I can't seem to find it now
Those are the YOTR and i like the hares more cuz of the colorful tongue 

Hare VII's are the Best Colorway by far of the VII's. I had the Bordeaux VII in 6th grade and they will always be special, and because of nostalgia they are a close 2nd.

For me,

Hare
Bordeaux
Black/Red
Olympics and Cardinals are tied for last

Do the hares yellow over time/after wearing like other white shoes or does the off-white not yellow
Not sure about the CDP hares if they yellow with wearing in time. My pair is still DS w/no yellowing at all.

Now my CDP pair Bugs VIII's are also DS but have very little sighns of yellowing too em.

Hares>Every other Jordan 7, no contest for me.

Bordeaux's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Do the hares yellow over time/after wearing like other white shoes or does the off-white not yellow
Not sure about the CDP hares if they yellow with wearing in time. My pair is still DS w/no yellowing at all.
Now my CDP pair Bugs VIII's are also DS but have very little sighns of yellowing too em.

I don't know how you can have shoes that long without wearing them, wear your shoes man!

The Bugs VIII's I have 2 pairs, I copped the latest retro and wear them, and leave my pack pair DS for my AJ OG Bulls colorways for display.

Hares were a Bday gift that I just couldn't wear do too the fact they're too clean of a classic too mess up. With the release of them coming out this year

I will cop and see what pair has the better quality and look to keep them DS and wear either 2015 Hares or CDP Hares. Usually If I have a DS pair of J's

from years back I dont wear unless I have doubles of. I Mainly don't wear the OG bulls colorways of the regular season and play-offs unless I have  doubled up.

I have a display I don't rock of all OG AJ retro colorway from regular season, playoffs, all-star game of I-XIV. But then again I pretty much have doubles of most I-XIV.

Sometimes people around here forget what shoes are for, I just like to see people wear their shoes instead of looking at them through a microscope and complaining. The display sounds dope :pimp:

Sometimes people around here forget what shoes are for, I just like to see people wear their shoes instead of looking at them through a microscope and complaining. The display sounds dope :pimp:

My sentiments exactly. When I see peeps rocking their kicks, actually makes me wanna rock mine even more. I told my peeps in the sb thread I've been UNDS @ least 1 pair of my kicks a month since last July and haven't missed a beat. Their are few feelings similar to rocking a new pair of fresh kicks.

Last edited:
My favorite VII's are the Raptors and I missed out on them. I'm on the fence about these hares and marvin the martians. I feel like I would only be trying to fill the void on missing out on the raptors.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom