Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Must have in your collection.
nthat.gif

My first pair of js and I totally beat em up running around NY in these in 3rd grade.....May can't come sooner

Marvin tje Martians would be dope if the green weren't there. And the red/purple ve, they're not named Raptors? That's what they're widely regarded as.

These Hares is real nice, but I don't need a red/white shoe and a homie is gonna try to cope these so pass for me. And I say Try because it ain't easy these days to cop J's both him and my bro struck out on legend blue 11's

But to be honest the most safe way to go is to just say one of the colors from the shoe like Grape, Aquas, or Altitudes

I haven't seen a new thread on the 2015 Cardinal release. Does anyone have any info? I'd love to get my hands on a pair of them.

Black+Red=Bred

:wow:

Damn, I had no idea :lol:

I know why they call them that, but that doesn't make it any less of an eyesore to me and it's one of those nicknames that seemingly just came out of nowhere when this last set of sneaker fans rolled in.

I mean, is it really that strenuous or time-consuming to type out "Black/Red"? Or even "Blk/Red" like it used to be?

Last edited:
Black+Red=Bred

:wow:

Damn, I had no idea :lol:

I know why they call them that, but that doesn't make it any less of an eyesore to me and it's one of those nicknames that seemingly just came out of nowhere when this last set of sneaker fans rolled in.

I mean, is it really that strenuous or time-consuming to type out "Black/Red"? Or even "Blk/Red" like it used to be?

Ive always hated "Bred" because in addition to sounding dumb, its super imprecise. Fails to account for the multiple black/red colorways some models have, and fails to include the variety of shades of red.

I think this bred nonsense started with the XI's (or at least thats how I remember it) which obviously only have one modellwith any red at all, which allowed for the imprecise name to stick

Back
Top Bottom