Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

There's no way JB's releasing them like that
eyes.gif
Right! 

He's a Raptors fan, he obviously doesn't know what he's talking about. Lol jk buddy. Your squad is looking good this year

Last edited:
I saw somewhere that its two verisons dropping. The croc verison and regular. Im trying to find where i saw it

seriously doubt the 2015 release will have croc skin. like he said. this is the first year of the remaster program, these are a classic cw, its the year of the VII, and theres going to be a campaign with looney tunes for these. don't think they'll ruin a classic

If the hares have the same shape as these(which they most likely will) Imma be soooooooooooo happy; as I understand that JB may not change the shape back to the OG shape bellow. 

But why are our expectations of JB in 2015's year of the remaster sooooo low?? Do people actually think they would put croc-skin on these??? Y'all remember the suede Black?Cmnt 3s, Mesh Cool Greys, Reverse Infrared 6s, Seemless 10s? They were all samples that were just samples. 

View media item 1352493
If the hares have the same shape as these(which they most likely will) Imma be soooooooooooo happy; as I understand that JB may not change the shape back to the OG shape bellow. 
View media item 1365032

But why are our expectations of JB in 2015's year of the remaster sooooo low?? Do people actually think they would put croc-skin on these??? Y'all remember the suede Black?Cmnt 3s, Mesh Cool Greys, Reverse Infrared 6s, Seemless 10s? They were all samples that were just samples. 
I hope you're right about the shape, that'll make me want to copp

I doubt the shape of change. The french blue shape didn't change and these won't either.

Back
Top Bottom