Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Rock in my CDPs tmoro, gonna be walking a lot. Get some usuage before they just another mass gr like carmines are now. I will cop tho

I doubt the shape of change. The french blue shape didn't change and these won't either.

the frenchies changed a little. the pair pictured above in the 2015 version. it at least looks more decent than the 2011-12 7s

From what i learned in the FB VII thread, the problem is that the picture you posted (which shows only the most minor improvement) was the best case scenario for pairs, and that most peoples pairs showed basically no improved shape at all

As much of a stickler for shape as I am, I would be OK with the pic you posted, but I don't have high hopes that the release pairs will even be that "good"

If you copped the FB Vii's Id be interested to hear your review of them

being a gr or limited shouldn't matter if you want to wear them or not

I am never afraid too wear my shoes, no idea where u got that from. I'm meaning im a beat the living **** out of gem now before I see them on everyone else's feet in a few mths time. I like to be different not blend in with the other 100 ppl rocking the same shoe

I am never afraid too wear my shoes, no idea where u got that from. I'm meaning im a beat the living **** out of gem now before I see them on everyone else's feet in a few mths time. I like to be different not blend in with the other 100 ppl rocking the same shoe
So have you been wearing them before they announced these? 

being a gr or limited shouldn't matter if you want to wear them or not

If you want to be different then you should stop wearing J's altogether. :lol:

If you want to be different then you should stop wearing J's altogether.
laugh.gif
Yep!!!!!!! Or team Jordans, thats different. 

From what i learned in the FB VII thread, the problem is that the picture you posted (which shows only the most minor improvement) was the best case scenario for pairs, and that most peoples pairs showed basically no improved shape at all

As much of a stickler for shape as I am, I would be OK with the pic you posted, but I don't have high hopes that the release pairs will even be that "good"

If you copped the FB Vii's Id be interested to hear your review of them
You're probably 100% right. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
If you want to be different then you should stop wearing J's altogether.
laugh.gif
Exactly!  It shouldn't matter whether 1 or 1,000 people are wearing the same shoe, you wear it if you want to.  If you really want to be different, I'm sure Wal-Mart or Sears has a nice selection of Spalding footwear for you.

If you want to be different then you should stop wearing J's altogether. :lol:

Theres clearly a middle-ground between wearing no Jordans ever, and not wanting to wear what all the kiddies have just gotten from the new release

i can see where he's coming from with his CDP Hares, knowing that in a few months people are gonna assume he was hypebeasting just like everyone else.

I always wear whatever I want, whenever I want.
But If I had something nice, like a superior CDP mold VII, I would get my wears in before the Hares drop too

Theres clearly a middle-ground between wearing no Jordans ever, and not wanting to wear what all the kiddies have just gotten from the new release

i can see where he's coming from with his CDP Hares, knowing that in a few months people are gonna assume he was hypebeasting just like everyone else.

But If I had something nice, like a superior CDP mold VII, I would get my wears in before the Hares drop too
But why get the wears in before, all of a sudden?  Are you concerned with what others might think?

*Bolded*, wear the shoes when you get them because we all know JB will release the shoe to the public in time, thats why I don't stock shoes it basically pointless to buy two pairs of the same shoe because A. They will come out again and B. Why do I need two pairs for?

But why get the wears in before, all of a sudden?  Are you concerned with what others might think?
Exactly!!!!!!! I don't want to get too personal, but I almost laughed at the above comment. I don't care what everyone else has on and others shouldn't either. To each their own but that seems kindve insecure to care what the kids are wearing. 

I really don't know why people are bothered or care about the younger gen of sneaker lovers. 

Last edited:

Exactly!!!!!!! I don't want to get too personal, but I almost laughed at the above comment. I don't care what everyone else has on and others shouldn't either. To each their own but that seems kindve insecure 

You must be lucky enough not to live in a region/city with a big hype beast scene
When something like the Carmine VI's drop, you can't go two minutes on the NYC Subway without seeing someone with the same shoes the first week they drop

There's a HUGE gap between wanting to look unique (probably shouldn't wear J's at all)
and NOT wanting to literally look like six other dudes right next to you

If you can't see the difference between those extremes, I don't know man...

You must be lucky enough not to live in a region/city with a big hype beast scene
When something like the Carmine VI's drop, you can't go two minutes on the NYC Subway without seeing someone with the same shoes the first week they drop

There's a HUGE gap between wanting to look unique (probably shouldn't wear J's at all)
and NOT wanting to literally look like six other dudes right next to you

If you can't see the difference between those extremes, I don't know man...
I see what you are saying, and to be honest I'm not saying you should not wear Js. I live in ATL where you can't go a full day without seeing people with the same Jays. Today I saw a few people wearing the infrared 6s and French Blue 7s. but to be honest, I pay it no mind because I know we are not all going to the same place, we don't know the same people, we are wearing completely different outfits, and unless I own a super limited pair of Jays, I'm going to see people with them. I still buy and wear because I like them. As a said to each their own but I really could care less about how others carry on each day. 

Seeing people with the same H&M coat on, hoodie, and some levis is much worse lol 
laugh.gif

I don't know why people get upset about seeing other people wearing Jordans? I get more excited when I see someone wearing a nice retro shoe. Makes my day and sometimes even causes a conversation to spark up about sneakers.

Last edited:
Really shouldn't be a problem if u have a retro collection, I wait for good days to rock my j's, there be times when I see some 1 rocking the j's I have and I say to myself "good thing I didn't rock those today" but yes it's a good way to start a conversation

Back
Top Bottom