Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

The Nike Air and Card are not what are making me cop( That would be weird and kindve hype beast like
laugh.gif
)  but they are def an added bonus to getting the shoe

I can't wait until May doe!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm so glad I'm deciding to sit out till may and July. My funds must be replenished. I say this every cop, everything I get from this point on will be heavily rocked. Just now pulling out my LBs and carmines

I can remember when I was young both my Ma and Dad wore these all the time... Can't wait for this release!

LMAO at cats celebrating the Nike Air on the insole when no one can see it and it will disappear after 4-5 wears of the shoe. Absolute waste of Nike Air branding.

OG pair is so beautiful found on IG dude @ name is @scottrenus
View media item 1447707
Im here SMH wondering why the **** JB is ******* around messing up classics im talking about the 9s and the 11s left shoe jumpman. Look at the 7s look at that beautiful OG hares they never play around with it and it looks way better that way!!! Can you imagine JB ******* this silhouette by also reversing the jumpman :smh: I wish this holiday's 11s or 9s would get the 'OG' treatment by facing the jumpman to where it was originally u hear me JB :smh:

Im here SMH wondering why the **** JB is ******* around messing up classics im talking about the 9s and the 11s left shoe jumpman. Look at the 7s look at that beautiful OG hares they never play around with it and it looks way better that way!!! Can you imagine JB ******* this silhouette by also reversing the jumpman :smh: I wish this holiday's 11s or 9s would get the 'OG' treatment by facing the jumpman to where it was originally u hear me JB :smh:

Because some jackass at JB thought it would be cool to differentiate them from prior models by doing this. All they did was throw off the flow of the shoe. The space allocated for the jumpman on the 7 is made for it to face a certain direction, changing it would look worse than the 11's and 9's, so I think we are safe with them not changing the direction. But Im with you, they need to correct the jumpman on the 11 and 9.

This was proof JB is trolling us. They released the correct direction on the kids baron ixs last year.
View media item 1448103

Last edited:
Backwards Jumpman on the original 7s, 9s and 11s was always dumb to me... flipping them to face the correct way on the 9s and 11s was actually one of the rare improvements JB made imo.

Having said that, it wouldn't work quite as well on the 7s...

Tinker should have designed them better in the first place lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom