Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

i dont get this logic? ur gonna pay 200 or so for these to trade em for that? just buy the raptors.... they are not that expensive
The resell value of the Raptors is higher than the 2015 Hares are looking to be($280-340).

HOWEVER, I would never trade a pair of remastered Hare 7s for those trash, all black ,crap Raptor 7s

i dont get this logic? ur gonna pay 200 or so for these to trade em for that? just buy the raptors.... they are not that expensive
Thats all the kid posts about. He asks if he should buy a pair of shoes so that he can trade for another. Seen his *** on the XI and XIII pages a few time. Pretty annoying tbh.

Last edited:
It is going to be a crazy couple weeks in May with this release , the 11's and the Chicago 1's. . Can't wait!!

The resell value of the Raptors is higher than the 2015 Hares are looking to be($280-340).

HOWEVER, I would never trade a pair of remastered Hare 7s for those trash, all black ,crap Raptor 7s
and ur very wrong. passed on them multiple times at a lil above 200 around the 220 mark. they can be had for 250 easily

can't wait to get these to trade em for some pokemon cards (pikachu)
roll.gif

can't wait to get these to trade em for some pokemon cards (pikachu)

Naah B, Pikachu is trash. With the Hares you'll at least be able to get a Raichu :tongue:

bravelude bravelude There's no thread because people didn't bother to make one, probably due to the lack of hype requiring another thread besides the Jordan 1 thread. Yes they're confirmed, and people were already getting pairs from some places, like Jimmy Jamz, last month.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom