Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Still have a sz 11 ds pair of the cdp.. been trying to trade them for a 9.5 ds in houston but no luck.  :/

Last edited:
Nah like only 2 or 3 times did extras have any good jordans or such

Saved by the bell was just zacks beat up converse, slaters black bb400 hightop reeboks, kellys keds, and screech chuck taylors

I said here and there. I saw military 4s, infrared 6s, trainer 1s, trainer max 91s, Air Force highs.

I unds my CDP Hare VII's yesterday. A lot of HB kept asking how I got sooo early? Haaaaaaa.... I told the first few people they were from the CDP pack in '09,

but they didn't know WTF that was so I just started saying I got the early Jordan account hook up lol. 
happy.gif

I unds my CDP Hare VII's yesterday. A lot of HB kept asking how I got sooo early? Haaaaaaa.... I told the first few people they were from the CDP pack in '09,
but they didn't know WTF that was so I just started saying I got the early Jordan account hook up lol. :D
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] they just got hip I get the same reaction with my bordeauxs they'll be like I'm copping them soon im like [emoji]128564[/emoji]

Surprised we aren't being charged an extra $25 for the Nike Air on the insoles.

Why do you guys all care so much anyway? The majority of the stickers on my insoles are worn out within 5 wears.  Can't even see it when you look down at your shoes.

I rock a lot of heat usually when I go too the Malls. But I gotta admit I've never turned heads with any other shoe before like I did with my CDP VII Hares.

i hate the damn hype. i though kids were unemployed. leave these alone please. go.cop.the chi 1,instead. FML

What??? Bravelude you wear shoes??? I would think u wore nothing but the finest meat on your feet instead? :lol:

Wow at those pics posted up there! These mfers look beautiful. this'll be my first double up cop as well as my first second time around cop :pimp:

Pass

Yall can have my size

But Pics look great

can't wait to see the rest of the OG 7s

People who believe/ think that Nike Air means +$25 are stupid as hell and i hate reading that garbage from them.

Anyway I'm excited and yeah I think its funny how you can wear your cdps and people think you got them early(UnDSing your shoes just before they re-release doesn't change anything; people will not acknowledge the cdps as anything special anyway) that happened to me before the Playoff 8s re-released and it would happen of I wore my 2009 hare 1s.

They gave the hares the OG "Remastered" look pretty close to the T on these. I would have to say the only thing different from the OG to these 2015 retro

probably the '92 material and grey sued color. These VII retro's got the higher wing cut, but the 30th Ann MM retro got the same exact wing cut angle as the

Charcoal, and Bordeaux VII's have from 2012. 2012 right? I loose track.

They gave the hares the OG "Remastered" look pretty close to the T on these. I would have to say the only thing different from the OG to these 2015 retro

probably the '92 material and grey sued color. These VII retro's got the higher wing cut, but the 30th Ann MM retro got the same exact wing cut angle as the

Charcoal, and Bordeaux VII's have from 2012. 2012 right? I loose track.
Do you believe the Bordeauxs will have the high wing cut too?

Back
Top Bottom