Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

I was still on the fence about these when I went to the mall today, so I figured that I would just see how they looked in person.  I decided to pass because the white leather that was used on the shoe looks bunk... its like plastic fake leather of the worst variety.  Similar to the Jordan 5's from a few years back, or the leather they use on all white Air Max 90's.  It's honestly a shame IMO, because I would have purchased them if the quality was better.  Materials make a big difference when it comes to comfort, and it just looked stiff overall.  

Anyways, just my 2cents... Also, I'm not knocking the shoe from an appearance standpoint, or anyone that like its, because it is a dope shoe, I just think JB missed the mark that I was hoping for.     

I was thinking about getting some fire red 5s (3M tongue, no 23) is the quality bad or...
you just want them because of Slam Dunk don't you :wink:

you just want them because of Slam Dunk don't you
wink.gif

No chance on the Cardinals.. and I'm still torn between the Hare 7's.  Although the Remastered version should be better than the OG if all goes according to plan like what they did with the Double Nickel X keeping it true to OG compared to the previous drop which had changes.

Ha! Where at? I'm seeing $250+ on eBay. What year was the last retro?

Last edited:
If you are looking for fire red 5's 3M the quality was terrible and seems to yellow the fastest out of any of the 5's from 2013. Take a look at pictures . You should pay no more than $200-210 for a pair max. They are a nice looking shoe but those from 2013 were bad in terms of overall quality .

If you are looking for fire red 5's 3M the quality was terrible and seems to yellow the fastest out of any of the 5's from 2013. Take a look at pictures . You should pay no more than $200-210 for a pair max. They are a nice looking shoe but those from 2013 were bad in terms of overall quality .
yeah the only good quality leather Vs from that year were Laneys. everything else was disappointing and the black grapes were nice too but they were sort of limited 

The Metallic s from this year are the first good quality 5s in years.

The Laney's just had tumbled leather which wasn't much better than the rest of the 2013 5s

these are gonna be really sought after. hope i can score a pair...IMO these are one of JB's top pairs ever....just the whole theme along with the crazy colors

these wont be any worse than the carmines or black/infr from last year. Plenty will be there to go around

These Hares are looking nice. Can't wait to cop them. Those detailed pics are making want to double up, but probably won't since I need to get Chi 1s and Bred XI lows.

Back
Top Bottom