Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

We're on the same page fam

Give me these, along with the Hares that are already coming out and i'll be good.
i second this i was waiting for someone to mention these but idk, i feel like they'll be retro'd soon (soon = next 2 years)

Last edited:
I think these will b the first Retro release that will b kinda hard. It's gonna b a great summer shoe. I see folks tryna resell thesefor the high to get ready for the nike air chi 1s...hopefully they produce grape 5 numbers tho...

I think these will b the first Retro release that will b kinda hard. It's gonna b a great summer shoe. I see folks tryna resell thesefor the high to get ready for the nike air chi 1s...hopefully they produce grape 5 numbers tho...
Resell won't be higher than the carmines but these will be tough to get. For many like me, this is the first out of 3(Bordeaux's.aquas) releases that have even caught my eye.

False and false

I see you loading up on these to resell tho lol

Don't really resell just double up for myself

And why do u think these.do better then the Boudreaux the Boudreaux are black and grey every one ducks with that color not every one likes these colors as much but they are popular

Stop, these aren't going to be hard to get.

1. They're a 7, which would place them lower on the popularity scale in the grand scheme of the JB world.

2. They will be a full blown GR like the metallic V's

3. Look at the production numbers of everything this year. Nothing has been hard to come by, because of a price/production combination

Stop, these aren't going to be hard to get.
1. They're a 7, which would place them lower on the popularity scale in the grand scheme of the JB world.
2. They will be a full blown GR like the metallic V's
3. Look at the production numbers of everything this year. Nothing has been hard to come by, because of a price/production combination

Agreed, and I hope you're right

But, unless Ive missed something, this will be the first release of an OG colorway with the "remaster" treatment, which may bring people out of the weeds to cop their first pair of the year (like myself)

But, unless Ive missed something, this will be the first release of an OG colorway with the "remaster" treatment, which may bring people out of the weeds to cop their first pair of the year (like myself)

It is the 1st og color way but if oreos weren't tough to get. I get that the difficulty levels of copping are different for everyone, but if you actually made efforts on the V's and vi's the last couple years you should have easily got any of those. I suspect these will be very similar and the fact that only the xi after the 6 is super popular (imo). I love that my favorite model is the 8 because it makes it such an easy cop.

CDPs went goin for the high last few years. They jus started coming down. This thread ain't dead and were more than a month out. The hype will b there. Not saying they gonna b impossible but the demand will b there. But as long you put in the effort you should b good...

It is the 1st og color way but if oreos weren't tough to get. I get that the difficulty levels of copping are different for everyone, but if you actually made efforts on the V's and vi's the last couple years you should have easily got any of those. I suspect these will be very similar and the fact that only the xi after the 6 is super popular (imo). I love that my favorite model is the 8 because it makes it such an easy cop.

Y'all are def forgetting the Chicago 10s that just released. However the hares will be the second and much more popular OG release of the year. 

Don't really resell just double up for myself

And why do u think these.do better then the Boudreaux the Boudreaux are black and grey every one ducks with that color not every one likes these colors as much but they are popular

Light grey nubuck messes up easily. the bordeauxs wont be as sought after either. Predominant black shoe in the middle of summer. If the hares and bordeaux are hard to get is because the resellers buy up a ton of stock but it should be the same ease to cop as the chicago 45 x's

You guys, resellers, and nike want them to be high in demand but they simply arent.

Its gonna be a mad house in here with complaints about the nubuck scuffs fresh out the box tho

A lot of these people are more into the hype of the purchase and not the actual product.
Agreed, most of them will buy to flex for IG and Twitter then will rey to sell them; I just want to own them and wear them to feel like Mike back in '92.

The IG flexers are thee worst. My GAWD...never understood how you cop a shoe, to put it on ya feet and take picks then sell it...new generation always has me asking myself, why...

The IG flexers are thee worst. My GAWD...never understood how you cop a shoe, to put it on ya feet and take picks then sell it...new generation always has me asking myself, why...
Hypebeast man, why you think all those girls/immature, attention seeking, like/favorite having, women took pictures with GTA V when it came out.

in fairness, not all us young bucks are like that. i dont even have  IG and i'd rather go after the 92s/cdp over this retro release. idk i actually love the culture and, im not new to it so i guess i have a more different perspective on shoes than my fellow youth. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom