Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Well I certainly would have preferred the Bugs one

But its stupid for Eastbay to put Hares on the cover when they won't actually ever have them in the catalog, just hyping up the stupid matching gear I guess

Last edited:
nerd.gif

CER0WV2WYAQvKYf.jpg:large

Got tbe bugs Eastbay as well. Saw all that wack Hare merchandise and no pics of hares. They hyping them up. My eastbay is in my bathroom garbage can now. :smh:

Got tbe bugs Eastbay as well. Saw all that wack Hare merchandise and no pics of hares. They hyping them up. My eastbay is in my bathroom garbage can now. :smh:

Only room worthy enough for the viewing of the Eastbay catalog.

hopefully they send me the one with bugs on it... i like keeping little things like that

Last edited:
These, the Bordeauxs, the Aqua 8s, and Carolina blue 1s, and I'm done. Other than the xiv low release that I'm sure to strike out on, I will have every pair I could possibly want!

JB whoring out the whole Hare theme tho. I think after these, you won't see anything Hare for a loooong time...even put Hare pattern on the 29s lol

Gonna enter my first raffle on these. Hopefully beginner's luck comes through clutch. Can't be waiting for the wednesday/thursday after release for my pair.

JB whoring out the whole Hare theme tho. I think after these, you won't see anything Hare for a loooong time...even put Hare pattern on the 29s lol

Nothing could save that hideous shoe. I wonder why people like them, they also fit like **** to me. No way I would ever play in them.

Nothing could save that hideous shoe. I wonder why people like them, they also fit like **** to me. No way I would ever play in them.
so because u think theyre ugly, fit bad on YOUR foot, and youd never play in them means everyone else should feel the same way.

People like them because .. welll .. they like them

Their money [emoji]128077[/emoji]

so because u think theyre ugly, fit bad on YOUR foot, and youd never play in them means everyone else should feel the same way.

People like them because .. welll .. they like them

Their money [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Thank you for calling me out. I did come off extremely negative. I was just so underwhelmed with this shoe. I expected greater and sleeker from jordan brand.

These, the Bordeauxs, the Aqua 8s, and Carolina blue 1s, and I'm done. Other than the xiv low release that I'm sure to strike out on, I will have every pair I could possibly want!

why would you strike out on xiv lows? are they only making 10 pairs?

nobody likes xiv's

Thats a nice list there
nthat.gif
. Hope you can cop all of them for retail. I thought the 14 low would of been the eastiest cop out of all those shoes
nerd.gif

Bordeaux 7s - Most hyped 7

Aqua 8 - Most popular Jordan 8 and a Black Friday release

Jordan 1 UNC - Jordan 1 OG are quite limited and popular

Jordan 14 low - Jordan 14 one of the least popular Jordans (1 - 14) so should be an easy cop

Back
Top Bottom