Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

still passing on these. yes the colorway is simple, however i would get these dirty to fast. just the la smog would turn these shoes colors. lol

still passing on these. yes the colorway is simple, however i would get these dirty to fast. just the la smog would turn these shoes colors. lol
People wanna feel good when they get a pair of new sneakers..and when they wear them..they wanna feel good. Getting your fresh pair of kicks dirty on a couple of wears does not feel good. Worrying about getting em dirty doesn't feel good either. So I can totally understand why the Hare 7 causes some to rethink purchasing..they're not a sneaker you'd wanna wear too often.

thoughts?
pimp.gif
 Give me this pair!
People wanna feel good when they get a pair of new sneakers..and when they wear them..they wanna feel good. Getting your fresh pair of kicks dirty on a couple of wears does not feel good. Worrying about getting em dirty doesn't feel good either. So I can totally understand why the Hare 7 causes some to rethink purchasing..they're not a sneaker you'd wanna wear too often.
Just clean them when need be. Shoes are on the ground the entire time you wear them. Every shoe will get dirty. Just take care of your kicks. Don't let some dirt stop you from owning a classic.

maybe its just me but when i tried these on last week they didn't seem to run .5 a size big. Tts worked perfectly. Just a heads up. 

maybe its just me but when i tried these on last week they didn't seem to run .5 a size big. Tts worked perfectly. Just a heads up. 

Yep, french blue vii's were tts. I even tried on half suze up and they still fit good. Im sure Hare vii's will be the same

I'm going to get these for resell, I just bought a pair of DS bred 4s and I'm not about to blow my next check on these and be broke. I know I'll find em for about 50-65 over retail anyway

What??? You been riding this release like it was the last pair of shoes on earth and now you aint even copping on release day?? Over some booty paint cracking iv's???

Come on now

I bought the black red iv on release day. I loved that colorway but it was the absolute worst purchase i ever made

Look this is my honest opinion, if you say you prefer the hare 1's over these I'm gonna go out on a lim and say the 7's retail is too high for you

Thats just ignorant thinking and very immature

What are we in elementary school here?

I'm still getting them lol
What??? You been riding this release like it was the last pair of shoes on earth and now you aint even copping on release day?? Over some booty paint cracking iv's???

Come on now

I bought the black red iv on release day. I loved that colorway but it was the absolute worst purchase i ever made

i was all about these but i d k now...in a way i like my mid 1's more...im almost 99% sure over half the people buyin em dont really dig either they just like the bugs bunny story behind em...they arent really that fire the colors are weird and the solid white peaks look so plain. marvins blows them out the water.....................***I M O***
It might be heresy to say so, but I agree with you. I copped the Martians and love the colorway, with these it's all about their "classic" status, the color doesn't do it for me. Might end up passing.

Back
Top Bottom