Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

The Days of the Hare's are upon us we have five days remaining NT fam and then we all will be eating. Get the pizza party ready   
pimp.gif

You're asking us if it's corny...because you know it is..or you want people to lie to you?

More of the first one :lol:

Idk sometime, at least for me, corny tends to stick with me. Im also the type of person to laugh at corny jokes.

I neva owned aqua 8s..I got the chrome 8s from 03..they all messed up now..so i want those more to replace. imma get those in dec. Migh get both of em and the 3peat 8s and pass on them 72-10, 11s

One of my favorite Jordans of all time, but there is no way I will camp out for one of these. Might have to just pay the reseller price :frown:

If you put in a few raffles you shouldn't have to pay resell. Most raffles start today and tomorrow.

5 months of waiting and I may have to pass on these. Been neglecting some things I've been needing to pay off and while I can still swing these, I'd rather pay off some debt.

3 kyrie purchases in the last month didn't help my case either. :lol:

These are the only Jordans on my radar until the Aquas so IF I still cop, there's my rationalization.

Last edited:
aint nothing wrong with you and your girl matching kicks. as an alleged sneaker activist, you should want your girl's shoe game to be up to par with yours at least. Idk, i'm sure I'm a lot younger than most of you in here so maybe that's why I don't see the issue

aint nothing wrong with you and your girl matching kicks. as an alleged sneaker activist, you should want your girl's shoe game to be up to par with yours at least. Idk, i'm sure I'm a lot younger than most of you in here so maybe that's why I don't see the issue
I mean, do you.  Just my opinion. I don't want my wife wit the same shoes as me. Def. don't want to be wearing the same kicks at the same time. Just jive cheesy to me... and young!

Monday and Tuesday raffles happening today and tomorrow. I found a throwback Bugs Bunny t-shirt in my closet gonna put it to re-use soon as I get my pair of Hares..and find an iron lol
GALLERY]

I mean, do you.  Just my opinion. I don't want my wife wit the same shoes as me. Def. don't want to be wearing the same kicks at the same time. Just jive cheesy to me... and young!
Lol I know what you mean. Sometimes we'll cop the same pairs together, but I prefer not to wear those shoes at the same time as her lol

Back
Top Bottom